What do you girls think : Swingers Discussion 2086211021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat do you girls think
TOPIC: What do you girls think
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic- I like your juxtaposition of the addict/lawyer. Nicely done.

I try to be a live and let live hippie-dippy girl. If dancing and/stripping is what is paying your bills while you lead a happy, productive life then have at it. I hope that folks who would judge women who make a living this way aren't frequenting the clubs where they work. That seems somehow hypocritical to me.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
thank y'all for your opinions! It is a very interesting topic. It is always interesting how women live under stigmas when they use their sexuality in a power position. To me it is the ultimate hypcrisy. We are taught to embrace our sexuality and our feminism...but when we use it to get ahead we are bad.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My best friend in college used to say she'd work as a stripper in a heart beat if she had the body for it and that her Dad would be proud of her. She said if men wanted to throw money at her for dancing around, they were the dumb ones. She had a 4.0 gpa, was in Army ROTC, and became an officer in the Army before leaving to raise 3 kids.

I think people tend to connect stripping with prostitution but I believe they are very different things.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
To take this a step further, would an "acceptable" job be one in which a woman was hired as say, a receptionist because she looked hot? How about working in a restaurant or bar such as Hooters or Tilted Kilt where the waitresses use their looks for tips?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Some would say swinging isn't very "respectable" but I suppose the retort woud be we aren't getting paid to swing. Well, SOME of us aren't. lol

Personally I think it is a bit hypocritical to judge a person based on how they earn a living. If the woman were a coporate lawyer and a heroin addict, is she somehow more respectable than a stripper/college student?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
My daughters know there are places that are acceptable to get jobs and there are those that are not. Stripping is not.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I'd think less of her. Yes, I would. Why? because there are plenty other jobs and work that is a bit more respectable than using your body. Would I treat anyone differently because of their chosen job/profession? no.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16824 posts)
Worked in that kind of environment YEARS ago. You're right on the most part. Most dancers are just regular girls trying to earn a buck. There's a WIDE variatey of types in htat kind of enviroment, and most of them are not bad. Not all of them do drugs, not all of them have "messy" lives, and only very few turn tricks on the side.....or at least that's how it was in the "stone ages" lol. I have two boys, when they're older I wouldn't have a problem with them dating a girl that dances for no more than that reason. I would on the other hand just watch and see what she's about. Is she smart, does she have goals for her life, is she a nice person? What is she about? THAT's what really matters.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Watching my trash tv, an interesting question came up. There is a stigma that goes with exotic dancers. I do not have one because I know that most exotic dancers are ladies trying to pay the bills....and many are college students paying tuition. I'd rather have a girl dance and work than go on welfare. But that is just my personal opinion.

Would you feel less of your daughter/daughter in law if she decided to be an exotic dancer? If you found out that your son were dating an exotic dancer...would that make you feel less of her?

and

Would you think less of a friend if you found out she had been an exotic dancer?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: What do you girls think