What do you consider well hung : Swingers Discussion 1934501011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat do you consider well hung
TOPIC: What do you consider well hung
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
"8"ish and above to be more than average?"

And I meant to say *well* more than average here. That one little word changed the whole meaning of that post...

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
Average erect length is under 5.5?! Wow! New statistic then: average men are big fat LIARS because how many have you heard copping to that average?

**slinking off to do some research** (on the inter-webs...of the statistical variety!)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
There was a thread not too long ago that went into great mathematical detail about average size. (I think it was someone looking for a 8*6 & and lamenting the fact that they hadn't found it, and one of the posters pointed out the 8+ was ~1-2% of the population and the 6girth was ~2-3% and the related statistics when trying to find both)

If I recall correctly, the avg length of most was under 5.5. The girth stats elude my memory.

Jandscincy, look again.

But back to the topic: what would most women consider well hung to equate to in actual measurements (subjective though it may be {and remembering that the size of a dollar bill is 6.14" x 2.61"}). I feel like I derailed the original intent of the thread away from a definition of well hung with the charts showing preference and actual measurements rather than the subjective opinion of the forum'ers.

And I'm rambling....

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Shoot! Pg beat me to the joke and was handsomely rewarded with a peek!

To the OP- length is not the only measurement to be considered. Someone on here famously said, "the doorbell is at the entrance!" I love that line! My guess is that most people consider 8"ish and above to be more than average?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
ok peaked. That could be under either definition :)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Thats a misnomer.... It actually justs hangs well.

And if you look again you can see for yourself.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
from what I understand from some (have no personal experience with it) if you look in the dictionary under "well hung" there should be a picture of bdh there ;^)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Google "penis size chart preference" and switch to images for the best science we have on this at the moment.

As for whats average/normal, I would suggest wikipedias page on it for a compilation of what data is available.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Ok ladies we have been reading profiles and some of the ladies say "they want a well hung male or they well describe their male partner as "well hung". So we want to here from all of you on what you consider "Well Hung"?

El Paso TX
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: What do you consider well hung