What changed your mind? : Swingers Discussion 241583
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat changed your mind?
TOPIC: What changed your mind
Created by: sexyatlcpl1958
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question for the ladies. Have you ever met with a couple where at first appearances the male half would not normally fit what you would typically look for but, for some reason you ended up changing your mind and decided to play? If so, what was it that made the difference?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It does my heart good hearing you both JMO and Ms Sexus! My wife and I both feel as though we are the most fortunate people in this world having found each other, and we rarely let an hour go by without expressing that. It's awesome hearing from others who feel the same way. I've noticed a funny thing though, having read the replies to my question from the ladies here...

It's just occurred to me that I too have my interest arroused more by personality than appearance. I never thought of it much till now but, unlike when I was much younger, it's a woman's personality rather than her "body" that turns my head. I suppose that's a product of my age more than anything else and, since I am with the Princess I've always dreamed of every day of my life...I don't walk around horny and desperate. Lol. It's a great place to be and it's inspiring to hear from others who have found it too.

Jeff

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
well said, Mrs Soul. We must have been living parallel lives :) Mr.Sexus is usually a man of few words, and when he does say something, it's like the old "E.F.Hutton" commercials, it's memorable. He has also said he feels he is the lucky one, and when you both can feel that way, you don't ever take each other for granted.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Thanks sexyatl! I really do consider myself lucky to have "found" and the fact that he always insists he's the lucky one, just makes me love him more! I have met many people over the years though, that at first I didn't consider them overly "attractive" at all. Then, after getting to know them, they became more attractive simply because they were such great people. For me, if you can make me laugh, that's huge...and it's not hard to do! lol

On the same note, I've also met guys I thought were very attractive/sexy but after 5 mins I am so turned off by their attitude, personality, etc., the idea of being with them is not even a remote possibility. Personality is a big part of sexual appeal. JMO

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Wow...that's an awesome story Ms Soul!

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Ditto to everything Sexus said including meeting Mr Soul. I had actually seen him in passing (we worked at the same company) and I never really gave him a second look. When we were thrown together on a project and I got to know him, the more I knew, the sexier he became. Now it's hard to believe there was a time I didn't see him as someone I'd do pretty much anywhere, anytime. The way he treats me, talks to me, just the whole package, makes me crave him more with each passing day. After more than 6 years together, we still have sex almost every single day/night, sometimes 2 or 3 times. So yes, it can definitely happen. As for "what" changed my mind...he did! He was just too amazing once I got to know him NOT to want more!

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
The topic of "red wings" has never come up with Mr. U and me....it's a moot point anyway, that function ceased surgically several years before we met.

I would have ever expected the Ex to engage in oral during a cycle, anyway or sex either. An orgasm did provide relief for cramps sometimes, because I figured out that a good toy is never squeamish about anything and in some cases, preferable.

In more recent years, I discovered that an excellent partner is one that recognizes, understands and accepts all of his partner's needs without any squeamishness or judgment.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3339 posts)
Yeah I'll stick to flying the friendly skies.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
Oh...OK. I didn't know that was what that was called. I can understand how men might typically back away from that generally. I have also found that most women are understandably self conscious at that time of the month and not wanting you near them. As for me, it never mattered at all where my wife was concerned. Her first husband wouldn't even shake her hand during that time...but oddly enough, he wasn't at all squeemish about cumming in her face or in her mouth. Wanted her to lick it up too. I suppose he felt that his body fluid was cleaner than hers...I don't know.

But it never really bothered me at all. I can't remember exactly how it came up or happened, but once she realized that it didn't bother me one little bit, that was some of the craziest, hottest sex she and I ever had! She said that it sometimes even helped relieve her cramping some. We usually wouldn't do anything if the "situation" was very heavy. But again, that was more her feelings than mine.

I probably wouldn't think of doing that with just any woman (stranger). But then, I've not really been know to have much annonymois sex with just any woman in the first place. But where my sweetheart is concerned, there's just simply nothing about her...inside or out...that is distasteful or repulsive in any way to me. I just adore her.

Ellenwood GA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I sure won't. Call me squeamish or whatever other name but that is the one time of month I won't be asking for anything. Oral during a period? That is beyond gross, sorry.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2105 posts)
To earn one's red wings means to perform oral sex a female when she is menstruating. Most won't do that and I even know some guys who won't have regular sex with their own wives in that situation.

Tipp City OH
Username hidden
(90 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: What changed your mind