What can you do if there are Rumors : Swingers Discussion 199205
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat can you do if there are Rumors
TOPIC: What can you do if there are Rumors
Created by: GGP_N_KLP
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've come up with a message, Rumors are like STD's, you start spreading them you will eventually get one spread about you. Rumor has it that a married woman is having a hot affair with a married man... ( A BIG FAT LIE) the vicious person spreading it will some day come to realize that they are burning bridges and will be a very lonely SLS soul. Grow up, we are all swingers, and having a great time doing it. Find a better way to make friends not enemy's!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
That's an interesting analogy, Blondeandhorny. I like it! Welcome to the forums, and I hope you keep writing.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
you can never control others...and you cannot force adults to behave as such. You can only control the classiness and manner YOU respond to such things. I have found this...when people are shit starters, others see it quickly. Be who you are, and people will see quickly enough what is really going on. We had a lady like that in this area a few years back. Every party she went to, drama ensued. Pretty quickly...you did not see her anymore because people got tired of it.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GGP_N_KLP, I hope this didn't happen to you but the advice you got will help whoever needs it. Welcome to the forums. You're likely to get a lot of good advice here, no matter the question. I hope you have fun!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
i agree with lost. not much you can do about it forget about it and move on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2111 posts)
if i stopped doing something everytime people talked about me or started a rumor, id never do anything. my advice? fuck em, dont do anything about it. some people are miserable, catty ass children in adult sized clothing. When you get in the dirt you only get filthy.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I've come up with a message, Rumors are like STD's, you start spreading them you will eventually get one spread about you. Rumor has it that a married woman is having a hot affair with a married man... ( A BIG FAT LIE) the vicious person spreading it will some day come to realize that they are burning bridges and will be a very lonely SLS soul. Grow up, we are all swingers, and having a great time doing it. Find a better way to make friends not enemy's!!

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What can you do if there are Rumors