What are the symptoms you experienced for pregnancy : Swingers Discussion 46167
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWhat are the symptoms you experienced for pregnancy
TOPIC: What are the symptoms you experienced for pregnancy
Created by: Nymphomaniac The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sad to hear, you had all the women praying and pulling for you, but again, quit trying so hard (not talking about not having the sex, of course), but with your hopes. If there is a major underlying problem with conception, that's another story, but if there is a possibility of conceiving, let it just happen without the concentration and stressing of it. And my sympathies for the late period, as I recall, the late ones, are the most painful ones.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12107 posts)
With 1st, we were trying, so was really watching out for everything and was pretty sure before the test. With 2nd and 3rd, wasn't really expecting it, but the trips to the bathroom every morning to throw up were a big clue!

Re: being more tired after the first, I was, but think that was because I had 2 little ones in the house that keep you running

Albany GA
Username hidden
(315 posts)
I had breast tenderness as first symptom with both kids.

I tested positive only 10 days after intercourse TTC (trying to conceive). I hadn't even missed my period yet. My titties were hurting, and I was hopeful, so I peed on the stick and got lucky! That "baby" will be 4 this Aug. 20th.

The nausea kicked in soon after the first month, and lasted to month 4. I HAD BEING NAUSEOUS. I lost 2 lbs. the first trimester with baby #2, because everything smelled yucky.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
heartburn - severe heartburn

Gastonia NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
I was sick as a dog...unfortunatly I stayed that way for 8 months...that was my biggest symtom...any motion would make me sick.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Very tired, and tender breasts.

Nympho: you are in our thoughts, do keep us posted.

Fran (and Dave)

Elmer NJ
Username hidden
(3110 posts)
I always felt really tired. It was as if my body just needed a nap every afternoon.

I also had some nausea that I was able to keep in check by keeping something handy so my stomach didn't get empty (hence the 40 + lbs. I gained with the first, lol).

And yes, felt crampy and bloated like my period was coming and it never did.

Pregnancy vibes to you, Nympho! I'm sure you wouldn't be asking if you weren't having symptoms! Keep us updated!

Melissa

Breckenridge MN
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Each pregnancy is definitely different. I felt absolutely fantastic with my first son, very healthy and happy, not one ounce of morning sickness and I went from a 32AA to a 34B in bra size which at that time in my life was just fantastic, I was 21. The only downfall was gaining 80 pounds from craving nothing but nacho cheese, I ate it morning, noon and night.

With my second, I spotted for the first 4 months, felt very tired, the total opposite the way I felt from the first pregnancy and had to quit schooling (which I took a break from giving birth to the first) plus had an almost 2 yr old to contend with. That is when I decided that 2 children in this day and age was plenty and was very thankful that I was able to have both of them totally natural (very painful, but worth every ounce of pain) and they are now men.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12107 posts)
I was one of those people with odd, irregular periods. Each time I got pregnant I lost my appetite, had flu-like symptoms, and lost about 10lbs in the first month or two. But then, I've always been outside the norm, LOL.

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
My very first symptoms each time were my sense of smell getting a little off. Also breast tenderness which was subtlely different from pre-menstrual tenderness.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: What are the symptoms you experienced for pregnancy