Weight Watchers : Swingers Discussion 44306
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWeight Watchers
TOPIC: Weight Watchers
Created by: couplelookingPA The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I did weight watcher many years ago. I did not succeed. It has the same problem as all diets. They are to limiting and restrictive.

I used to weight 325 pounds. I am now on average about 160-170 it fluxuates . I wear a size twelve. So I am not tiny but I am average. Whcich is fin. I am glad I lost the 165 pounds. I took me almost two years. Since then I have gotten pregnant twice and kept it off.

I lost my weight by eating 5 small meals a day. Just like a baby. Every 2-3 hours. The I walked and swam. I did about 1-2 miles a day. It was a slow process but it was something I could live with. If I wanted something I had it.

The problem with alot of diets is they do not leave room for the good tasting enjoyable comfort foods. So inevitably everyone cheats the plan.

Alot of people decide to do heavy work outs to loose weight. What they need to remember is they will be gaining in pounds but losing in inches. Every pound of fat transforms into two pounds of muscle. I have seen many people very frustrated by this.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Poly is absolutely right, especially about the working out. Although my life precludes me for religiously working out, even if it is only 20 minutes a day at home, I try to do something, such as different leg lifts, squats, etc., as I feel it is better than nothing at all. Also, a great stress reliever and if done at least 3 times a week, is power walking. Not only is it great for stress and cardio, it tones just as well as anything I have ever known--now if this darn whether would only cooperate, I can get back into again. Diet and what you eat is also a huge part of the equation. Its a balance, just like work, kids and everything else in your life, but if you can cut that one hour a day for at least 3 days a week and partake in some activity, and be sensible in what you eat, you can control your own weight, but just like anything else, it is work, and especially for us 40 and over, where you body just wants to go to hell.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Weight Watchers