Wearing Fur : Swingers Discussion 50636
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWearing Fur
TOPIC: Wearing Fur
Created by: Lick_N_Nibbles The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Opps......... slips out quietly!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"but i will let you in on a little procedure (D&X):" -Uh..don't you mean D&C...I would know, I performed it on people while working in surgery LMAO

You are so wrong and pretentious it makes me sick. D & X AKA partial birth abortion. Yeah obviously you wouldn't know.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
OH fuck IT IS A D & X! why don't you search some shit before you say someone is wrong? Oh fucking mighty one. I don't need to listen to your shit, look it up D & X, yeah it's different from a D & C. You throw your "nutrition class" "im a baby aborter I should know" and "i don't want hpv, i don't like being itchy" youre always wrong. If you said i just looked Jen at the taco bell website and inthe ingredients it says it has bla bla which is derived from bla bla but you throw some bs "i know everything" I took a class. When im wrong have i not admitted it? You are wrong and what youre going to do is say im not going to repeat myself.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"You just have the luxury and freedom to sit back and eat whatever you wish and complain about how others live."

NO no this isn't a stab? And this was before i even saw the thread, this was directed at someone else. Please, oh self-righteous one, continue with our lessons for the day. OH AND BTW.......... TACO BELL BURRITOS contain vegetable oil that's why I specifically said Taco Bell, you know just BTW. Once again your certifications have failed you.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
All this from me saying "oh and by the way do you know your husband looks like ron jeremy?" to someone else in the forum.

"clears I really do not see a minute depition between her hubby and Ron jeremy... Ron Jeremy is a very ugly man...jsut so happens he has a famous stunt dick! well not that im a huge fan of Ron jeremy, He certainly does NOT turn me on! and he hasnt gained much weight he still appears to be the greasy haired guy that he was "way back when"

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Nymph with all those degrees and certificates, I thought you said you knew everything? I know i know you told me not to question your brilliance in private but i will let you in on a little procedure (D&X): >>"This procedure is usually performed during the fifth month of gestation or later. The woman's cervix is dilated, and the fetus is partially removed from the womb, feet first. The surgeon inserts a sharp object into the back of the fetus' head, removes it, and inserts a vacuum tube through which the brains are extracted. The head of the fetus contracts at this point and allows the fetus to be more easily removed from the womb." Now if you go to planned parenthood they simply say, "remove the pregnancy." Not baby, fetus, child, new creature, "pregnancy". Now imagine this in the real world, " OH how cute, can i hold your pregnancy, is it a gril or a boy pregnancy. BS just like the rest of the ignorant world.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
"Your opinion won't change the world. Get over yourself."

Yeah, I've thinking about it. I just need to quit the the 4 groups I belong to stop canvassing my smalltown college with Why Vegan brochures. I just need to get over myself and get a Whopper. Can't beat em join em right that's why your allowed to work nymph. Other people protested to get you the right to vote, fuck em the stupid bastards. Difference here I think the chickens appreciate the fact that a law was passed so that they are for the most part unconscious while we slit their necks and boil them (although it's still a struggle to make them do this).

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
About the eskimos and indians that is survival, you could just as easily survive on Taco Bell burritos (which are vegetarian) in america. Difference here need vs. want. Also doesn't anyone own thermals? No im not a hypocrite, it's hard hard to be vegan and i don't claim to be (why is whey in everything?), but i try my fucking hardest and wear the ugliest walmart shoes to work because theyre man-made, yes we are the superior american race. Yes indeed even the CEO's, ooh'd that hurt? I'd die for this cause before i'd die for oil. We're so great and smart aren't we? Animals are not a renewable resource, they are feeling, thinking, more productive and more valuable creatures on this earth than you and me. How dare you put yourself on a fucking pedestal because we have opposable thumbs and Someone Else (not you not me) invented guns and medicine and paved the world over. That's why we are on the top of the food chain we've killed off all of our predators and every inch of the land has been privatized and "modern day industry" (only the last 200 years) will crumble and drown because we do nothing but consume. I don't see squirrels unhappy, fat, on antidepressants committing suicide, beating their spouses and kids, shooting up heroin, taking dexatrim everyday since their first job, sticking their fingers down their throat, living in cars with their 3 offspring cause daddy moved with his secretary and then sending them in the lake to die, killing their pregnant wives, molesting baby bats in the trees, raping their own children. We are a greedy sick fucking race, disgusting. How dare you.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
What does a panic attack feel like? Where was i 2 weeks ago? It's weird how the ppl i like, i like more after this thread and the ppl i don't like just enforced why i don't like them. Could it be that compassion for non-homo sapiens is directly related to why they have no compassion for sls members? The more profit the meat industry gets from the sales of leather (or wool from lambchops) the cheaper meat gets, then ppl buy more meat, therefore more murders (yes murder just like stabbing a 5 month old baby in the back of the head of a 2nd trimester abortion).

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Well, on this topic, which is a very personal one to me.....i myself choose NOT to wear fur nor do i eat meat, i work with animals and have for a very long time. I do not agree with those that wear fur, but do not wish to offend anyone here either.....that is just my choice and opinion, which i feel very strongly about. People should have issues that they feel strongly about, that is what makes us all so different. This just happens to be one of mine. Thanks, Ms. Wicked

Burbank CA
Username hidden
(170 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Wearing Fur