We all agree on one thing : Swingers Discussion 52603
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkWe all agree on one thing
TOPIC: We all agree on one thing
Created by: clearsthroat
Original Starting post for this thread:
and that is it's not cool to fuck around while you're pregnant. It's been discussed over and over and the consensus is always "no-no."

So my question is would you let your husband fuck around while your pregnant. Don't give us that "my husband stops wanting to fuck any other woman but me for that 9 months." Don't give us that "we don't LET each other do anything." For those who are ALLOWED to play separately would/have you let him go to a party and get down while you're knocked up?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jealousy and insecurities are all part of human nature, they are emotions that most all people experience at one time or another.

Our youngest child is 14 so you have to put into perspective that we have evolved as a couple since then. We both feel insecurities and jealousy from time to time, we are human. When we have any issue arise in our marriage we are in this together it's not one person's problem it's up to both of us to resolve it.

I do not need my husband's permission to do anything, I seek his opinion and take his feelings into consideration because I love and care about him and what he thinks. I am confident in saying he does the same.

Both times that I was pregnant my husband was very caring and protective. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Clears, I'm an emotional bitch when I'm pregnant, I've said before my husband should reach sainthood level for living with me. I will honestly tell you I would not like it and it would be a fight. Those are the reasons I stated I doubt he would while I was pregnant, he knows me very well, I doubt he would even bring it up!!!!! It's not about permission in this situation, I'd say more about he knows me well enough to know that it would hurt my feelings.

I didn't think you were picking on me Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"I know that you only asked for one type of answers, and anyone who disagrees with your outlook is not to respond."

That's incorrect. I just didn't want the VERY old argument about "permission". Poly what would you do?

" I doubt my husband would want to swing without me during such a time."

Not to pick on you Toyz, my question to you is let's say he did. What would you do or say? Would it hurt your feelings that he would want to pound some other broad while youre 6 months along? While reading the other post I put myself in a pregnant women's shoes and seriously considered the entire swinging situation. I've never been pregnant so I don't know from experience I can only imagine.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I happen to read this same topic on another website forum and the responses where the exact opposite as the ones here. I thought it was interesting that the first response was positive so then all others seemed to follow. Many admitting they swung while pregnant, and lots of responses about how sexy pregnant woman are.

I would not swing pregnant yet I would not hold it against anyone who did. Understanding how emotional I personally get when pregnant I doubt my husband would want to swing without me during such a time. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I guesss my thought for the guy on this would be..... no one ever died of not swinging for 9 months. If she has to stop for 9 months...then he can certainly suck it up too and hold off...however when I was pregnant I was hornier than ever with all those hormones so he will stay busy enough.....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I agree with Flirty...

I never thought I was pregnant.. I always looked at it like we are pregnant....

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
and that is it's not cool to fuck around while you're pregnant. It's been discussed over and over and the consensus is always "no-no."

So my question is would you let your husband fuck around while your pregnant. Don't give us that "my husband stops wanting to fuck any other woman but me for that 9 months." Don't give us that "we don't LET each other do anything." For those who are ALLOWED to play separately would/have you let him go to a party and get down while you're knocked up?

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: We all agree on one thing