Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › VEBERATORS
TOPIC: VEBERATORS
Created by: billnjen12 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
I got this bullet from Pure Romance called "7th Heaven" it has 7 different vibes (only three are are regular constant vibes). I previously had a reg. bullet which I loved and it just had this thing that you would move up and down depending how hard you wanted it to vibrate but hubby got water in it the one and only time I've ever asked him to clean it.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Mine is not a vibrator. I find they dull me in no time and I hate to be numbed in any way, shape, or form. I want all of my senses in tact! I love my 12" double headed dildo, batteries not needed. LoL! I love having lots of hand room to move it around and my bi-fem loves to share it with me. Mmmmmmmmmm! It mimics the real deal in a very satisfying way.

Say hello to my little friend.... LoL!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: VEBERATORS
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.