Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Used to be 1-2 of a couple venturing out as a single female
TOPIC: Used_to_be_1-2_of_a_couple_venturing_out_as_a_single_female
Created by: tulipsinardmore
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone. Before I do anything I'd like to check in with the sage and experienced women here and ask for your guidance on the things I NEED to know as a single female. The safety issue is of great concern to me, there are a lot of kooky and downright scary people running around out there. I also know there are a lot of deceiving people out there too. I've a funny feeling I just got my first invitation from a man posing as a couple. Thanks to one and all. Tulips

1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
Another good tip is to meet at a bar/restaurant that you can become familiar with the bartender/waitress. They can be a safety net too. I have one that the bartender knows I bring blind dates there. If I ask her for an extra lime, then where the bathroom is, she knows to keep him occupied so I can sneak out the back. LOL tough as it is.......a girl always needs an escape route.

I also get there early and park right by the driveway entrance and text his license plate to my safe call. It also helps to be at the exit in case they try to follow you out.

Never take the direct route home. I always take the long route on a busy road and always stop at a mini-mart to make sure I wasn't followed. Then leave again taking a different route home.

and finally ~ IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, UNCOMFORTABLE OR FEEL WEIRD AT ALL ~ DON'T GO!!! Us girls have intuition and it's much more reliable than our brains or hearts.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Tulips,

there are plenty of real people and couples around your area. we live about 10 minutes from you. we know a nice couple that lives right in your home town that's a member. feel free to send us an email if you are meeting someone from the site and u feel like it may be a faker. we know a lot of peeps from the area in the "lifestyle" and should be able to help ya sort out the legits from the wannabeeeeees.

good luck and welcome.

Newtown PA
Username hidden
(5327 posts)
Thanks to all for taking the time to advise. Please feel free to continue, Im sure there's more.

Ardmore PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The safe call is a MUST. I have a girlfriend who plays and I am usually her phone call. It is also an out for you if the situation is not going well..."your dog just got hit?? Oh NO, sure, I can come over and watch the kids"....you get the picture. Clubs are generally another good place to meet. Many times single females get in free or at a very discounted price.

Fuquay Varina NC
Username hidden
(207 posts)
Hello everyone. Before I do anything I'd like to check in with the sage and experienced women here and ask for your guidance on the things I NEED to know as a single female. The safety issue is of great concern to me, there are a lot of kooky and downright scary people running around out there. I also know there are a lot of deceiving people out there too. I've a funny feeling I just got my first invitation from a man posing as a couple. Thanks to one and all. Tulips

Ardmore PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: Used to be 1-2 of a couple venturing out as a single female
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.