Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Types of lingerie
TOPIC: Types of lingerie
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Can anyone give me advice on what would be sexy for these? A bit of lace? What colors, black lacy like things? Little things with bows, or is that more cutesy and less sexy?"

Depends on your body type. I am like Carrie, I love boy shorts. Thongs do not look good on me because I have a pooch over my c-section scar...and boy shorts enhance my curves. But wear what YOU feel sexy in. My opinion is that you dress in a manner that makes you feel sexy, that makes you feel beautiful.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I cannot say enough good things about intimatewholesalers dot com. We get a lot of our outfits there. They have a huge selection of really hot lingerie at a good price. Some of the hottest outfits we have are less than $20. In fact the outfit in the image attached to this post was $16!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Cacique (which is owned by Lane Bryant I believe) has some lovely plus size bra sets by the way.

Lace, silk... anything with a bit of embellishment is nice. Can't ever go wrong with black.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
As far as panties, a boy shorts style would probably be comfortable to wear under clothes. Lace is simple and sexy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18065 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Types of lingerie