Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Types of lingerie
TOPIC: Types_of_lingerie
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Can anyone give me advice on what would be sexy for these? A bit of lace? What colors, black lacy like things? Little things with bows, or is that more cutesy and less sexy?"

Depends on your body type. I am like Carrie, I love boy shorts. Thongs do not look good on me because I have a pooch over my c-section scar...and boy shorts enhance my curves. But wear what YOU feel sexy in. My opinion is that you dress in a manner that makes you feel sexy, that makes you feel beautiful.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I cannot say enough good things about intimatewholesalers dot com. We get a lot of our outfits there. They have a huge selection of really hot lingerie at a good price. Some of the hottest outfits we have are less than $20. In fact the outfit in the image attached to this post was $16!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Cacique (which is owned by Lane Bryant I believe) has some lovely plus size bra sets by the way.

Lace, silk... anything with a bit of embellishment is nice. Can't ever go wrong with black.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
As far as panties, a boy shorts style would probably be comfortable to wear under clothes. Lace is simple and sexy.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18093 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Types of lingerie
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.