Twisted Titty : Swingers Discussion 182682101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTwisted Titty
TOPIC: Twisted Titty
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies, Do you like nipple play? What types of stimulation or play do you prefer? What turns you off, what turns you on?

This is in response to a post on other thread about biting or squeezing someone's nipples before the summer ended, and I thought, "dude...I don't think she'd like that."

So, what do you like? What do you hate?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I enjoy a variety... depends on my mood and whether or not they are tender from my period.

I love them being sucked and lightly tweaked.

I also love the occasional nibble, pinching, twisting, pulling.

One time, I was having sex with someone and right as I climaxed he pinched one nipple so hard I yelped in pain... I'd never experienced that rough of a pinch... it did create this intense pleasure/pain experince but my poor nipple was tender for days -- not worth it!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Lost,

I had a guy do that to my nipple, right before he went to the bathroom. I was dressed and saying good bye, when he came back. I think he was trying to tell me he was Dom even though I made it clear, that wasn't happening.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
My nipples are for display only and/or soft touches.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
i have obtusely large nipples, and everyone believes that because of this fact I must LOVE having them messed with all of the time. WRONG. I enjoy nipple play, yes. I like sensual, soft kisses vs chewing or pinching. I like nipple jewelry...not really nipple clamps. They are very sensitive and pinching them hard will not get you the attention you are seeking I think lol.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Soft nipple play, yes. Rough nipple play, no.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
No rough business please, nice and gentle, Warning , very sensitive, so treat them with gentle care.

You don't have to twist, bite or pull. They are are ready, so if you get rough the deal is off,

Baldwin NY
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I have small nipples, and they do not like to be treated roughly. One of the discussions I have with my potential playmates.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
Just found this post and even though it is old I wanted to reply. My husband Joe has trained me to orgasm from just nipple play. This nipple play usually needs to start slow and build (what else is new). But once I have been aroused (nipples only) I really desire very rough nipple treatment!

Usually before it gets to severe twisting or biting I have orgasmed. When we first got started Joe would bite or twist my nipples extremely hard just as I came. Gradually he started the "abuse" earlier in the orgasm build.

Now he (or anyone) can make me cum within seconds by grabbing a nipple and "crushing" it between their fingers before I know what is happening.

Nichols Hills OK
Username hidden
(1 post)
bump..love nipple talk......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Thanks, G!

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Twisted Titty