Tummy Tuck : Swingers Discussion 164410
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTummy Tuck
TOPIC: Tummy Tuck
Created by: thong2hot4u
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm looking at having a admoninolplasty (Tummy Tuck) and want to find out how the recovery went and how do you feel about the scar. Any Advice?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, they also do a monetary reduction to your bamk account. It's a second procedure required when getting the first.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
It's a no debate with me. If necessary, I'd do it again tomorrow. Anyone need the name of a great surgeon?

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
I believe it is covered after bariatric surgery such as gastric bypass :0). But I am not sure

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Shrev your insurance paid for your tummy tuck? How did you get that?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
What's the price tag on a tuck?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I want to do it to rid of these God awful stretch marks and that damned little loose skin pooch.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
buck, agreed. I would love, love, love to have a tummy tuck though.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I scheduled and cancelled three times. I really want one but I am just too chicken shit to go through with it, especially after I read the notes about line the car and your bed with plastic in case you start leaking...hell no! Maybe Smartlipo is the way to go if your skin isn't too stretched out. What you should do is go to a nudist resort and, not being judgmental and/or critical, and see the wide array of bodies....some good and some not so good. It will give you a totally different perspective on your body. The nudists I've met are so kind and non-judgmental. They don't care about being hot like we nasty swingers (lol)....you can have a conversation with a naked man and his dick won't be pointing in your face. I am sure they check women out but they're not always on cruise like we are....LMAO...I saw one very older man there who had a fantastic dick. I was definitely turned on by him but I didn't dare show it so I guess I am just a natural born swinger. This is a huge surgery and needs careful consideration.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2983 posts)
We see tummy tucks all the time at camp and they are hideous. Sorry just my opinion (Male half) Not only that but most of the women doing it have gained all the weight back. So if your not going to change your eating and exercise habits, whats the point?

Ionia MI
Username hidden
(29 posts)
The BEST thing I ever did. I had to have my abdominal muscles repaired also. Back pain went away too! The scar - def a trade off. I'd rather have the scar then what I was left with after child birth and weight loss. Was painful, but I'd do it again for sure. Make sure you research your doctor because this is major surgery and quite the investment. I say it's well worth the pain and investment.

Clovis NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Tummy Tuck