Toys : Swingers Discussion 49968
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkToys
TOPIC: Toys
Created by: lisandy617
Original Starting post for this thread:
How do you ladies care for your toys? I don't share mine, but I use soap, water & rubbing alcohol to clean them. Is there another way? lisa
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ladies, You need to use "Before & After Toy Cleaner". I do home parties for ladies with lingerie, games, lotions, potions, and toys and we recommend this with every toy purchase. You can buy it online at SlumberPartiesByShannonHale (dot com).

If you are using antibacterial soap or alcohol, you are breaking down the delicate material your toy is made with and it will start to get "gummy". If you're just rinsing with water, you may not be getting all the bacteria.

The "melting" some of you describe may be from using a silicone-based lube on a silicone toy. They will dissolve each other!! 4 IMPORTANT RULES FOR TOYS: 1) USE A NON-SILICONE LUBE, 2) CLEAN WITH BEFORE & AFTER TOY CLEANER, RINSE, THEN AIR DRY, 3) REMOVE BATTERIES AFTER USE, AND 4) STORE TOYS IN SEPARATE PLASTIC BAGGIES. Good luck!!

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(1 post)
That's why I love acrylic and glass.... Dish washer safe.....

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Interesting, Triple Threat :) What do I use to clean that?

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
When I bought my last toy, the lady at the toy shop said never to use an antibacterial soap and to always use a moisturizer afterwards. Air or towel dry. I only buy toys that are made to feel natural and flexible. It may depend on the type material the toy is made of.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I use a toy cleaner, it works great! You can find it at adult stores or at adult home party sorts of deals. As for the message about the melting toy.... I have seen this happen to some toys if lube is left on them or drips on them. It seems to eat away at the materials over time. I had a toy called a cyberflicker with a "cyberskin" covering that had flavored lube spill on it in a crate (I did home parties selling these items) and a month later when I pulled it out to get ready for the next party, there was a big whole right through the cyberskin material. So, maybe there was some lube on the inside of that bag and it interacted with the material?

Mankato MN

Username hidden
(6 posts)
We use Toy Cleaner, you can get it at any toy store or online :-)

I've heard that using anti-bacterial soap is a big no no.

Rumford ME

Username hidden
(130 posts)
Or if it's glass, which are awesome by the way, you can put it in the dishwasher, hee, hee hee!

Hanford CA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
How do you ladies care for your toys? I don't share mine, but I use soap, water & rubbing alcohol to clean them.

Is there another way?

lisa

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Toys