To The Men Tempted To Post : Swingers Discussion 47430101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo The Men Tempted To Post
TOPIC: To The Men Tempted To Post TOPIC LOCKED
Created by: BacchusnLadywife
Original Starting post for this thread:
Please don't and then have your feeling's hurt when your comments aren't welcomed. Yes, we know you're going to come look, some ladies are peeking in Men's Talk (I do looking for grilling pointers and recipes) and a few ladies have posted there. But there are plenty of other forums we can all share our thoughts. Poly requested and many other ladies jumped on the bandwagon so we could have a place to talk about lady issues with other ladies. Men and women talk different about certain things and have different sensibilities. Call it as sexist as you want but for instance I do not care to discuss the internal workings of my reproductive organs with a man other than my husband or doctor. I watched a well meaning man, who since pulled his post, come in here and decide he had something to contribute to the topic of a very painful procedure used to diagnose and treat infertility. In the course of his discussion he completely negated his wife's pain and called the procedure "really cool". I'm sure that did much to comfort the ladies who had fertility problems. Yeah, delivery is really cool too if your only physical involvement in it was the conception. That's just one example of why this forum was requested. There are many topics which sometimes a women just wants to talk to another woman. Just as there are many things men talk about that we have no desire to hear or just may not find all that interesting funny or most of us have a comfort level with.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
putting it back to the top.. Its a wonderful way for them to understand.

Thanks Lady

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Well put Lady and hopefully they will respect our wishes.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
You heard the Lady :-)

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Okay, I let you have your little joke and even somewhat indudged it. Now get the F*&k out. ;-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Valovers, you make me so hot when you're a smart ass. Want to punish you so bad.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Nicely put Ladywife!

At first I did not feel there was anything wrong with a man posting in the womans forum as long as it had to do with the topic at hand and or helpful information. At the same time my husband reminded me of how insensitive it is for the men to be a part of a WOMANS forum when we share all the other forums openly and this one is strictly for women. After thinking about it and then reading your post Ladywife you are 100% correct with what you say and we do have the right to want just women in this forum to talk openly about personally issues only women can understand! Now of course we can not stop men from reading in the woman's forums and I hope that most will drop in from time to time just so they can understand and maybe be a little more sensitive to some of the issues women face. As I understand more about men reading up on there topics :-)

Rumford ME
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Please don't and then have your feeling's hurt when your comments aren't welcomed. Yes, we know you're going to come look, some ladies are peeking in Men's Talk (I do looking for grilling pointers and recipes) and a few ladies have posted there. But there are plenty of other forums we can all share our thoughts. Poly requested and many other ladies jumped on the bandwagon so we could have a place to talk about lady issues with other ladies. Men and women talk different about certain things and have different sensibilities. Call it as sexist as you want but for instance I do not care to discuss the internal workings of my reproductive organs with a man other than my husband or doctor. I watched a well meaning man, who since pulled his post, come in here and decide he had something to contribute to the topic of a very painful procedure used to diagnose and treat infertility. In the course of his discussion he completely negated his wife's pain and called the procedure "really cool". I'm sure that did much to comfort the ladies who had fertility problems. Yeah, delivery is really cool too if your only physical involvement in it was the conception. That's just one example of why this forum was requested. There are many topics which sometimes a women just wants to talk to another woman. Just as there are many things men talk about that we have no desire to hear or just may not find all that interesting funny or most of us have a comfort level with.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: To The Men Tempted To Post TOPIC LOCKED