To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 652701061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 149   End
User Details are only visible to members.
so, even the labia?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
What all areas can they do?!?!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Finally did the sugaring, today and I think I am hooked. They are able to keep going over the same area, until all the hair is gone. Makes you super smooth. I did have to shave but only because I couldn't find my tweezers. There were only single hairs missed so would have been no big deal to tweeze them. Suppose to last longer than waxing. We shall see!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
I have been thinking of trying sugaring. Suppose to not be as harsh as waxing and suppose to last longer.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
I tried waxing but at 60 bucks 2x a month minimum it quickly adds up!! And remember you have to grow it out at least 1/4 to 1/2 inch to rewax. So you spend lots of time not being smooth unless you shave in between waxings which my waxer hated when I did.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
T&PGirl, wow! I was quoted a lot higher than a few hundred dollars, I think the first rep said about $1500 for naughty bits and pits! I'm blonde, too, and they said that it doesn't work as well on the fine blonde hair. :( And my skin is already thin, so I think I'll try waxing first! :)

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Laser isn't that expensive, they run deals on it all the time here. I paid 450.00 for 6 treatments. I was supposed to have two more which would have been another 150.00. My average electric bill in the winter is 700.00 so less then one electric bill. My problem with it was I felt it was making the skin in that area fragile. The place I went now offers a lifetime touch ups if you do 8 treatments on their time schedule.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Definitely shave it! I leave a "landing strip" because I'm not keen on looking like a child, and hubs shaves his balls and manscapes his area so it's not a jungle down there. Personal opinion is it's more attractive and arousing to play with a smooth partner. Haven't gotten the nerve to wax, but it's coming! I agree with a previous poster: laser hair removal sounds great, but with the price tag? Sorry, kids, gotta eat!!! :)

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
I used to shave and it was horrible. I would get about 12 hours of smooth and then 3 days of painful, red stubble that hurt to wear underwear.

Now I go and get waxed. I stay smooth for about 2 weeks then tolerate 2 weeks of growing out.

I'd love to get lasered but it's too costly here to justify. (Laser my pubic area or pay my electric bill for 6 months???? Hmmmmmmm......)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(582 posts)
a good licking will moisten them up :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6612 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 149   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not