Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › To Shave or not
TOPIC: To_Shave_or_not
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
21 to 30 of 180
User Details are only visible to members.
can I blow on your lips while I lick you into oblivion

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11691 posts)
I have to say I diffently love shaven. Feels so sexy to feel the breeze blowing on my pussy lips when we have sex out doors.

Peterborough Canada
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Can't help but wonder if those that say shaved ladies look like a little girls don't say anything about a completely shaved male looking like little boys.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(227 posts)
FWIW; it's a personal choice.

I prefer natural; shaved makes me think she looks like a 10-year old down there.

That's it.

Username hidden
(28 posts)
The Mrs here.

Shaving is a PITA. I shave and it lasts about 12 hours before the painful stubble starts.

Waxing is ok, but hurts like a MoFo. And it lasts about a week for me before the stubble pops out.

Lasering is so expensive here, I could never justify spending that much on my crotch. Let's see... laser my vag... or... pay my mortgage and HELOC? :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1713 posts)
pussys shaved free of charge and tongue tested for smoothness :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11691 posts)
never had that problem. i have trimmed since a teen and started shaving in mid 20's. i shave everything off now, except before going to hedo, when i get waxed.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2634 posts)
KJ hon, the effect isn't permanent. just make sure you have wipes with you, and make p at pressure rather than at a trickle. trickles cause more of the drip issue.

it doesn't seem to happen to me any more, just the first time or two i got waxed.

YMMV.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9655 posts)
Ladies I have a rather embarrassing question - my 'waxist' did warn me about this - when I p, well damn it goes all over, all over the floor. Please I hate this, on the floor, down the leg, on the toes......hahahahaha

HELP

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2814 posts)
Oh shave PLEASE! If you have your husband/bf/gf do it trust me it can be a major turn on.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 18  Next »
21 to 30 of 180
TOPIC: To Shave or not
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.