To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 6527010139
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   139 to 140 of 140 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm now halfway between, lol. J loves the unshaven look, and I have had problems (many) in the past when I shaved and/or waxed. So to appease both sides(cause I'm not hurting anyone by doing that) I trim only. I'll trim short, but not stubbly, if we're playing with someone who has an aversion to an overly hairy woman. But it all goes to communication. Some couples will NOT discuss it ahead of time, which I find to be completely against what this lifestyle is about - open communication.

My advice - do what YOU are comfortable with, NOT what someone else tells you THEY think is correct. In the long run, you and your hubby are the only persons you need to answer to. Susan

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Wendy, you are a very beautiful woman....Love the hair !!!! Love that nursing bra pic too. Might you be lactating ? OMG...the perfect woman !!

Sorry to get sidetracked...I love a nice hairy pussy, more so than shaved, but will not turn away from any. I love giving oral pleasures and the hair is an added Bonus.

We think it's funny that we were turned down from a few couples because Kathy is Not shaved. We don't know if they were for real or just wannabees. It just seems so shallow that a swinging couple Demands that the woman, or the couple, be shaved. I can honestly say that giving oral sex to a woman with a hairy pussy is wonderful. You will not get a mouthful of stray hairs. It's not like they just fall out because of the oral. In my opinion, a stray hair now and then just adds to the thrill and excitement of giving oral sex.

Sinceyour hubby wants it both ways maybe split it in half, never seen that before, but I am excited about the idea. Right down the middle...half shaved and the other half hairy and I would be very willing to assist .

Charlie

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   139 to 140 of 140 
TOPIC: To Shave or not