To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 6527010122
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   122 to 131 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
UNDERSTANDING WOMEN

(A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)

I know I'm not going to understand women.

I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,

pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,

and still be afraid of a spider.

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
So funny, I have had the 'landing strip' hairstyle since.....well, forever. Then M and I were talking one time, kidding around about me getting a tattoo over my pussy. First, being a dude, he wanted it to be a big sign with an arrow pointing to it and saying "this is M's pussy". I thought the idea was interesting, but wanted to pretty it up some, so I suggested a line drawing of a cat. He LOVED the idea, and I did my research.....I shaved it all off one day, and it just so happens we agreed upon a design that day. He was away on business, but I 'took him with me' via text on all my naughty little stops that day, including the one to the tattoo shop.... I even had the artist take a picture so I could send it to him. We both enjoyed it. It just so happened that the design took up more space that I had anticipated, though, so guess who now shaves every day. Both 'pussies' are clean. lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Rose no....I am not very hairy though. I do not have thick hair at all, I say I am pubically challenged LOL. When we are not active in swinging I am neatly trimmed, I prefer some manicured hair. When we are active in swinging I am clean shaven because in this area its pretty much expected that you be shaved unless you specify otherwise. Daily plucking though, ouch!! Have you considered waxing? I don't have the guts to do it...but it would give you about 6 weeks of hair free vs. daily.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
The male body is downright fugly, shaved or not. The female form is a thing of beauty."

Not from where I'm standing, Mister!!!

You are correct, the female body is a masterpiece. No matter what our size or shape...it is designed to attract the eyes of men. A true beauty.

The male body though......from the 2 eyeballs sitting inside my head........is a sexual, erotic creation designed to be in control and just take this pussy.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
@jl i like them rugged too. calloused hands are the best. running your fingers through the hair on their arms during sex can make a grown man get goose bumps.

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Please be gentle with me. LMAO. I want to be clean shaven. But I have very white skin, and very easily bruise when I wax. If I shave, I get the itchy little bumps or stubble the next day. I don't have a lot of hair down there, but enough. Has anybody experience with continual daily plucking?

Jackson MS
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Correction Fun, some male bodies are ugly! :) and there are some fairly ugly female bodies too!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
The male body is downright fugly, shaved or not. The female form is a thing of beauty.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
@lost - "the ruggedness of the male body".......I love it, too!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(596 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   122 to 131 of 151   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not