To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 6527010121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is all about the individual's own personal taste. For me, I love the ruggedness of the male body...the "imperfections" as you were. And I admit to prefering men who are the more ummm, harry side LOL. I adore chest hair and hair on a man's arms and legs...so I think its just natural for me to not prefer that he be completely shaved. Again, its not like I would ever say nah because he is shaved...but given my choice I would prefer neatly manicured and trimmed vs. completely shaved.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
shave it all,,!!! love the smooth,,,clean look and feel

North Port FL

Username hidden
(64 posts)
If you are in the minority, then you are more desirable just due to the "exotic" nature of it.

Natural is good, and smooth is also good. If someone is repelled by natural, they're probably someone to avoid anyway.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
im like you chica, i like manicured and trimmed over completely shaved. Its definately not a deal breaker...but I do prefer some hair.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I am trimmed but not shaved. I have never had a problem if it is a problem. I am absolutely comfortable not being shaved. I have been to desire and clubs that I my be the minority but I am comfortable. In my eyes you are who you are. Do not change for others. Everyone has different tastes and desires. There is no right or wrong. Go with what you feel comfortable .

Oh by the way my preference for men is to be trImmed not shaved :)

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
I personally take it all off and I mean all of it! I wax myself and it is not as bad as you would think. The hubby even helps with the hard to reach places. You can get everything you need at Sally's Beauty Supply. I hate shaving and the razor bumps. And I have to agree with everyone that it is a personal preference. However in the lifestyle I think it is favorable to be shaved. I have been to alot of clubs and parties and the majority of woman are shaved.

Demotte IN

Username hidden
(1 post)
Argh..shaving!!! My nemesis!

mjnb4playing....what hair inhibitor do you use??? They're really hard to find now days. Thanks!

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
As a man i love it hairy!! Come On women show me that hairy box

Minooka IL

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I don't think its a big deal girl, go with what you are comfortable with. Now, I do know that you need to be comfortable. The man is not going to be able to relax either if you are covering your pussy with your hand because you are concerned with stretch marks. Now, realize this too. At the point where a man is going down on you the very LAST THING he is thinking about is "geez, she has stretch marks" lol. You could have a stretch mark slap him in the face and he wouldn't pay attention at that point. So, be comfortable. Now, I think most men don't mind hair as long as it is trimmed and well maintained. But go with comfort. Shelly

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I have noticed alot of people don't even pay any attention to the little battle scars we all have.

If it leaves yuou feeling self concious then it will be an issue. Only because if your self concious your not going to be relaxed. So if it bothers you grow your strip back.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 140   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not