Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk To Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lick lick lick

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
I recently grew back a tiny little neatly trimmed "goatee" Not an area that would typically need close "inspection". And the labia is still clear of hair. Inspect away! {Wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
my husband shaves me for play dates or nights out at the club. Day to day I do myself. Easier since I had laser a few years ago. Might start waxing again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
As stated on another thread... We like for us and our playmates: "Shaven, not furred"... :D We like to see what lies beneath and if there are hazards that should keep us from proceeding ahead... lol :D

Suffolk VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
Yes my hubby is very involved in keeping my special places trimmed and shaved. I find it very erotic and a huge turn on when he takes care of those things for me. So yes I shave and yes he does it for me most of the time.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Anyone else have their husband assist in trimming you? I shaved my bikini line, but I am trying to include my husband to assist trimming the rest. My hair is thick so I really don't like to shave or wax all the way because of ingrown issues. So trimming is the best for me. there is enough out of the way for any oral attention this way too.

He is a bit nervous because he does not want to make any mistakes. But it's a little erotic. So between using scissors and a comb for safety and a trimmer....here we go.

(getting ready for the club this weekend.)

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
the first treatment is pretty painless, they get more painful as you go on, but not horribly painful. I had my treatments 3 years ago, I only finished 6 of the 7-8 treatments they wanted me to do because my skin couldn't take anymore. Took me almost a year to get the skin back to normal. My hair growth is greatly decreased but still does grow a bit.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
Figured I should share that I had my first laser treatment today. Having a full Brazilian done. It was pretty painless and I am looking forward to the next one in 8 weeks. If anyone has any questions, shoot me a birdie and I will answer what I can!

J

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
kibbs ill send you some chapstick.......cherry flavored too :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6989 posts)
I've had the classic landing strip my whole adult life, until last year. I just keep it trimmed down short. I'm hoping growing it back will help with the chapped lips that occasionally occur. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 151   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not