To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 652701011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes my hubby is very involved in keeping my special places trimmed and shaved. I find it very erotic and a huge turn on when he takes care of those things for me. So yes I shave and yes he does it for me most of the time.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Anyone else have their husband assist in trimming you? I shaved my bikini line, but I am trying to include my husband to assist trimming the rest. My hair is thick so I really don't like to shave or wax all the way because of ingrown issues. So trimming is the best for me. there is enough out of the way for any oral attention this way too.

He is a bit nervous because he does not want to make any mistakes. But it's a little erotic. So between using scissors and a comb for safety and a trimmer....here we go.

(getting ready for the club this weekend.)

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
the first treatment is pretty painless, they get more painful as you go on, but not horribly painful. I had my treatments 3 years ago, I only finished 6 of the 7-8 treatments they wanted me to do because my skin couldn't take anymore. Took me almost a year to get the skin back to normal. My hair growth is greatly decreased but still does grow a bit.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
Figured I should share that I had my first laser treatment today. Having a full Brazilian done. It was pretty painless and I am looking forward to the next one in 8 weeks. If anyone has any questions, shoot me a birdie and I will answer what I can!

J

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
kibbs ill send you some chapstick.......cherry flavored too :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
I've had the classic landing strip my whole adult life, until last year. I just keep it trimmed down short. I'm hoping growing it back will help with the chapped lips that occasionally occur. lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I don't have good luck, with landing strips. I eventually screw it up and have to shave the whole thing off.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
" Since I am a brunette I am going to be looking into Laser.......It's time for me! "

wasn't a great option for me and my hair is pretty much black and my skin is as white as can be. I will say I didn't do my last treatment, but I still have growth (not nearly as heavy as before) and it took over a year to get the skin back to having elasticity in that area.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17524 posts)
I've recently decided to grow back a modified version of my old "landing strip", keeping it a little lower so it doesn't come up to my tattoo. I always keep it trimmed down short, because I can't stand long hair down there.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I prefer waxed, but for me a lot of times it depends on the person doing the work. If she is good then it lasts if she isn't then it doesn't. I hate to shave because I just can't get into those crazy positions anymore! When I did I used Romanta Therapy Soft & Silky Shaving Cream from Passion Parties. It was awesome and No bumps or rashes! Since I am a brunette I am going to be looking into Laser.......It's time for me!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 146   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not