To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 6527010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
the only place i've found it locally was at walgreens. but you can get it online, amazon for example. we have the "bald head" formula, haven't tried the other varieties yet. walgreens only had that and max strength, and i was worried about chemically burning my bits. :)

Allendale MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
OK, the question is: where is it available?!?! Told ya I'm game to try it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
thanks for the welcome and the compliment! i learned about the MSP on a message board, it seemed like the powder was more labor intensive, that you had to keep wetting it or it wouldn't work that well? the cream you don't have to do that with. :)

Allendale MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
PS: LOVE those fencenet stockings!!!!!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Welcome to the forum, kindashy! {My first time getting to say that!!!}

I tried that before, it didn't seem to work so well for me {I used the powder version} I'd be willing to try the cream kind, because I do remember that it was relatively gentle, and I hate having stubble.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
ooh, my first post lol. :) i hadn't seen "magic shave powder" mentioned on here yet, so i wanted to throw that out. it's a product designed for african american men's faces, since they can break out so easily with razor shaving. hubby and i use the cream type (it is also available in an actual powder). it smells less and nicer than nair, and for us works better, and there is no irritation even on my sensitive skin. it doesn't last more than a couple days, but it's still my favorite choice.

Allendale MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I use the men's version of the Schick Quattro....and I'll be darned: the lubricating strip of my new razor head FELL OFF this weekend. {RRRRR!} Yes, I got a few shave bumps! I was SOOOO not happy! I HATE having stubble, and I hate having shave bumps almost as much!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Some of you younger folks may have never seen All in the Family, or reruns. But in one episode, it's Christmas time, and Edith opens her present from Archie Bunker, her husband. Her eyes open wide and she says, "It's a Lady Gillette!" The rest of the family seem unimpressed.

For some reason, I just recently understand this.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
tb...........gillette fusion razor...........the best there is super sharp.....leaves my face like a baby bottom.....worth the money

when i get to pcb ill be glad to help you and check for stubble with my tongue :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
wax job down there........wicked ouch ouch ouch

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 146   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not