Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk To Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
Created by: jimbo03 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh shave PLEASE! If you have your husband/bf/gf do it trust me it can be a major turn on.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I helped a lady shave last week and it was exciting.......and I checked for stubble with my tongue and found none... she thoroughly enjoyed the the whole event

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
I haven't had a "full on bush" since I was 14. Even back then I kept it all trimmed down pretty close. Shaved it off in early 20's, then for a few years went back and forth between landing strip, or tiny triangle closely trimmed, or fully shaved, waxed, or lasered.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Ahh perhaps not such a minority - my guy also prefers the natural look and feel of a woman. Much less work too - though sadly, it did not grow back as the full, younger garden I remembered. He does not mind, we are no longer teenagers or 20 or 30 something's .... we are content with the bodies we now have.

Advance NC
Username hidden
(609 posts)
Well I definitely seem to be the minority here...my husband loves the "natural" look (I do as well) so I have a full on bush! I was pretty self conscious about it at first since most women I come across shave, but I have learned as I have gotten older that it really boils down to doing what feels right for myself!

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Thanks Scandle :-)

Username hidden
(16 posts)
a variation on the theme. i used to keep a landing strip--had it all waxed 2-plus weeks ago.

went last night again and the area where the landing strip usedta be wasn't long enough to "wax off"--and some of it couldn't even be tweezed.

the rest is all gone/smooth.

anyone else have this issue, and aside from shaving, any tips?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3228 posts)
Wow, HellaMuch! Glad to hear that someone else enjoys getting shaved by their SO as well. We think it is the ultimate foreplay. In fact Mrs Smith usually ends up having one or two before she's done being shaved!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(24 posts)
HellaMuch, I'm not sure if that's a rhetorical question, but if you're actually looking for suggestions on how to make the wait time tolerable before you're ready to wax again, use leave-in hair conditioner on your pubes. At least they will be less stiff and uncomfortable to touch when you're playing.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
I have been shaving and leaving a landing stip but my SO shaves me completely before we go to any lifestlye event(haven't met cpls one-on-one yet). I used to wax years ago, but he actually prefers me with trimmed hair. I'm Bi and I prefer little to no hair on the women I play with. So, I offer myself the same way. My problem is that I was told that I need at least two weeks of growth to get waxed. How can I wait that long?

Username hidden
(16 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 151   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not