To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 65270101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
Created by: jimbo03 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks Scandle :-)

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
a variation on the theme. i used to keep a landing strip--had it all waxed 2-plus weeks ago.

went last night again and the area where the landing strip usedta be wasn't long enough to "wax off"--and some of it couldn't even be tweezed.

the rest is all gone/smooth.

anyone else have this issue, and aside from shaving, any tips?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1241 posts)
Wow, HellaMuch! Glad to hear that someone else enjoys getting shaved by their SO as well. We think it is the ultimate foreplay. In fact Mrs Smith usually ends up having one or two before she's done being shaved!

Washington DC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
HellaMuch, I'm not sure if that's a rhetorical question, but if you're actually looking for suggestions on how to make the wait time tolerable before you're ready to wax again, use leave-in hair conditioner on your pubes. At least they will be less stiff and uncomfortable to touch when you're playing.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
I have been shaving and leaving a landing stip but my SO shaves me completely before we go to any lifestlye event(haven't met cpls one-on-one yet). I used to wax years ago, but he actually prefers me with trimmed hair. I'm Bi and I prefer little to no hair on the women I play with. So, I offer myself the same way. My problem is that I was told that I need at least two weeks of growth to get waxed. How can I wait that long?

Virginia Bch VA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
full brazillian wax, every 6 weeks like clockwork. Love it. I love feeling clean and hair-less, and the waxing itself is a turn-on for me & hubby. Coconut oil helps reduce ingrown hairs, redness, itching, and dry skin (works after shaving too.)

Wyoming MI
Username hidden
(8 posts)
lick lick lick

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6432 posts)
I recently grew back a tiny little neatly trimmed "goatee" Not an area that would typically need close "inspection". And the labia is still clear of hair. Inspect away! {Wink}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10674 posts)
my husband shaves me for play dates or nights out at the club. Day to day I do myself. Easier since I had laser a few years ago. Might start waxing again.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17509 posts)
As stated on another thread... We like for us and our playmates: "Shaven, not furred"... :D We like to see what lies beneath and if there are hazards that should keep us from proceeding ahead... lol :D

Leipsic DE
Username hidden
(110 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 146   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not