To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 652701071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to shave and it was horrible. I would get about 12 hours of smooth and then 3 days of painful, red stubble that hurt to wear underwear.

Now I go and get waxed. I stay smooth for about 2 weeks then tolerate 2 weeks of growing out.

I'd love to get lasered but it's too costly here to justify. (Laser my pubic area or pay my electric bill for 6 months???? Hmmmmmmm......)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
a good licking will moisten them up :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6727 posts)
Too bad we can't send it out for a good retread, right?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10715 posts)
It was nearly painless. But 6 treatments in my skin got so dry and tight I pretty much tore every time we had sex, took over a year to get my skin to be elastic again.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
No she didnt have any issues with laser, nor have I, She did laser for 2 years every 8 weeks till she was hairless.. the new laser that they are using on me is nearly painless and if you could only imagine them doing it up the shaft and on the balls of my cock. thought it would be very painful. No burns, no bumps no redness and we stay out of the sun before and after treatment.. no issues.. no problems.. just the benefits..

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I take it your wife didn't run into the same problems I did with Laser which is why I only did 6 of the 8 treatments.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
From a man married to a woman who had laser.. ALL WOMEN SHOULD DO IT if you are a candidate. I am also yes me the guy having it done now.. i have to shave daily and yes hate the bumps.. i am 4 treatments in and what a difference already.. I love my wifes Hairless cat :D and hate when you are on a couples date. the panties go down and damn what is that?? a 70s full hair burger.. a day later your still pulling them from your teeth.. Ladies the hair must go and laser is your friend.. and dont forget to have them do all the way to the well i am just going to say it.. butt hole lol yes butt hole.. haha

Mt Pleasant SC
Username hidden
(10 posts)
pg stick with the fusion :) protect the little treasure :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6727 posts)
actually Tigg I had the opposite problem when I had the laser treatments done, made everything feel like a telephone pole, and not in a good way.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
PG watch out for those lasers......a zap in the wrong place and your precious parts wouldnt feel a telephone pole goin in :(

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   71 to 80 of 151   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not