To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 652701051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 146   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That is how I was TB, I would only really be smooth for a few days with waxing. In the recommended 4 weeks between I could grow a full bush if I didn't shave. But shaving between causes issues as well.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
I had my armpits, half legs and a Brazilian. She did everything, down there, including the back side. She set me up an appointment, in 4 weeks but said if I need it sooner or later, I can change the appointment.

The paperwork says not to shave but if I need to, I probably will. I will check in, with how long it stays smooth. I would have a little stubble by now, with shaving and I am still very smooth.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
lol. I kept the "landing strip" as neat as I could during both pregnancies. Lord knows what it actually looked like, because i couldn't see what I was doing. I gained over 40# both times, and both times, it was almost all belly.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
I made Trooper shave me before I went in to deliver both babies. The first one was fun as my water was leaking. The second was a scheduled C-section so he didn't have to worry about water gushes.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
bummer! On a funny side-note, our new prep we use for surgery {c-sections} require that we pretty much shave our patients bald if they haven't already done so themselves. Apparently, it is a burn risk if it doesn't dry completely and hair makes it take infinitely longer to dry. The new joke between a gf of mine and I is we ask each other does she wear the Dr. {doctor's name that wears long dreadlocks} or the Dr. {doctor that is completely cue ball bald} style.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
usually when your doing wax they say NOT to shave in between. Which is why I don't wax because I would have needed it done weekly. Not sure about the sugaring but I would say most likely they would say no shaving.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
During the five weeks between visits, can you shave when the hairs start coming back?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
so, even the labia?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
What all areas can they do?!?!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
Finally did the sugaring, today and I think I am hooked. They are able to keep going over the same area, until all the hair is gone. Makes you super smooth. I did have to shave but only because I couldn't find my tweezers. There were only single hairs missed so would have been no big deal to tweeze them. Suppose to last longer than waxing. We shall see!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 146   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not