To Shave or not : Swingers Discussion 652701021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTo Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 140   End
User Details are only visible to members.
After reading this thread last night, I wanted to thank Tiggr for his frequent hilarious and flirtatious comments to so many of the women here who are thinking about the wax or sugar option. Keep plugging away, Tiggr! We may all need someone to kiss it to make it better. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Scandle,

I have no clue about the cloth. The lady who did mine didn't use a cloth. She put on gloves and just used the paste. She changed gloves whenever she had to get new paste.

It doesn't make a difference what type of hair you have. It works with all types.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
Scandle, im anxious to hear about your experience with sugaring. I have heard about it before, but don't know anyone who has tried it. Let me know :)

Worthington MN

Username hidden
(387 posts)
I have a question about the kind of cloth you use to remove the sugar paste. The recipe called for muslin. Is that really necessary, or would a thinner cloth be as effective? Could it just be any kind of cotton cloth? I guess a washcloth would be too thick, but don't know for sure.

I'd like to also try it on my upper lip. My current treatment plan is to tweeze every week or so, but that gets old.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Good to know! I did to in to be evaluated for laser hair removal and was told I probably wouldn't have much success. (Grateful they didn't just push for the sale and were honest with me!) I think I'll have to enlist the Misters help, waxing my upper lip once was a b*tch! LOL

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
Bonis it doesn't make a difference with regard to waxing (I haven't tried sugaring yet). I have the same kind of hair.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I've self-waxed before and it's brutal! By this weekend I should be able to try the sugar paste removal and will report next week on how it goes.

Bonis, I wouldn't think there would be any difference for light-colored hair. The few gray hairs I have in my pubic region (yeah, I know I'm old!) pull out as easily as the dark hair does.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I'm naturally blonde, so the hair is fine and soft down there. Does it make much of a difference, in reference to waxing/sugaring lighter vs darker hair?

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
With my girl, she says just 1/8 inch. Might be different, with other people but I would imagine it wouldn't be much different.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
I've never waxed "there" before and will give the sugaring a try. How long is optimal for the hair length? I think that's the part that will be hardest, letting it grow out! I shave every other day!

Millington TN

Username hidden
(224 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 140   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not