Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk To Shave or not
TOPIC: To Shave or not
Created by: jimbo03 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 174   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Italian - Maybe look in the Groups area?

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Can anyone recommend a group for a male and bi female that love hairy pussy??

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
5oz of alcohol

3 oz of witch hazel

30 aspirin

*I used to take the time to crush the aspirin before adding it, but now I don't.

I put the aspirin in bottle (I use an old alcohol bottle)

I pour in the witch hazel, then the alcohol. Cover and shake.

Shake before use.

I apply twice a day with a cotton pad. Sometimes more when it's hot.

You would think the alcohol would make it hurt, but it doesn't.

I don't put it on immediately after shaving or waxing. I wait at least a couple hours.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
WannaTry, what is the recipe for your magical elixir?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9998 posts)
You're sweet. I'm so sorry staying smooth is such a challenge for you.

Kisses, Sami

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Oh I've tried Bikini Zone! (I've tried just about everything there is. Seriously.)

Bikini Zone is simply 4% lidocaine in either a gel or lotion. It numbed things, but didn't do anything for the reason why it was getting so red and ingrown. (My pores were closing up before the new hairs could grow thru. And because my pubic hair is so coarse, it caused a lot of pain and inflammation.)

The recipe for DIY Tendskin has been a godsend for me and my husband, who also has coarse hair and VERY sensitive skin. And mega cheap, too!

I still get a 5 0'clock shadow and stubble within about 12 hours, but at least the painful red bumps don't show up anymore! Huzzah!

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
Wanna, I've recommended a product called Bikini zone to a few friends of mine that had issues with the red bumps. I haven't used it myself for many years now but it has helped several of my friends with the red bumps and after a few months of use allowed them to go from shaving a couple times a month, to once a week, to every other day and eventually shaving every day without irritation or the red bumps. Just a thought for you maybe... Best wishes!

Fair Oaks CA
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I currently am very close. Perhaps I will go Brazilian. I do it when I want to and not because it's expected in the LS. My Plus One has not complained or asked me to be completely bare which is NOT his call. It's my pussy. Anyone who finds it distasteful, pass me by.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5198 posts)
The shaving with the growth of the hair, for me, leaves me with stubble and a 5 o'clock shadow. I've tried it, believe me. I've been shaving "down there" since I was a teenager and doing dance shows. I'd shave for Friday night opening night and then have to apply stage makeup to my crotch to cover the red bumps and stubble for Saturday and Sunday!

Yeah! That bad! LOL

Hubby and I will be going on a week long vacation in late May. I'll be getting waxed the day we leave and crossing my fingers.

I've also found that making and using the DIY Tendskin has helped a LOT! The hair still grows back just as fast and just as coarse, but the red bumps aren't as bad. :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1119 posts)
WannaTry, This might help: I discovered that red bumps and ingrown hairs are avoided if I always, and I mean ALWAYS shave in the direction my pubic hair grows. Using a new multi-blade razor and shaving gel or hair conditioner helps me get closer, too, and avoiding a hot tub for several hours after shaving is a good idea. When I would shave against the hair growth pattern in an attempt to get a closer shave, I got bumps and ingrown hairs every time. There is a thread somewhere in the archives about this exact thing if you want to search for it, but my advice is the same there, too. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9998 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 174   End
TOPIC: To Shave or not