Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › To Shave or not
TOPIC: To_Shave_or_not
Created by: jimbo03 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
1 to 10 of 182
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell no to shaving, nair, wax, all that crap. My skin cannot take it. I am neatly trimmed though.

Aventura FL
Username hidden
(65 posts)
All we can say about this subject is different strokes for different folks.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(242 posts)
I'm unshaven and it's remarkable how many men comment that they like adult looking females, but you know men they will take it either way.

Quinhagak AK
Username hidden
(13 posts)
tripod: welcome to the forums.

and oh yeah, at the very least manscape. sorry, hair sandwiches and hair in the back of the throat are major turnoffs.

gack!!!!

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12015 posts)
Hello .... Of course shaved !!! And that means MAN TOO !!! It's not nice if you want to give a real good blowjob and wanna take it deep and there's a bush in your face or you get hairs in your mouth or throat!!!!

So to all man you better shave too!!!

Haddon Township NJ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have this same topic in another thread only it's directed towards women.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
I keep a bit of hair, a triangle , for two reasons . First and most important is because I don't want to look like a little girl , having been molested as a child it was enough for me to work through that and gain a healthy attitude towards sex and I want to look down and look like a grown up who is able to do grown up things with my body . Secondly it comes in handy that I do prefer to keep a bit of hair because I have 3 wide stretch marks that hair does not grow in on my pubic mound and the little tuft of hair helps to cover those :-) I do keep everything between my legs, the entire crack front to back smooth shaved and the triangle is nowhere wide enough to escape the panty line .

Chico CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
love a shaved pussy.....but neatly trimmed is ok too.....my area is neatly trimmed too

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12365 posts)
@Italian - Maybe look in the Groups area?

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1964 posts)
Can anyone recommend a group for a male and bi female that love hairy pussy??

Bethlehem PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 19  Next »
1 to 10 of 182
TOPIC: To Shave or not
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.