Tis the season for tanning! : Swingers Discussion 2126271091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTis the season for tanning!
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 120   End
User Details are only visible to members.
went tannhing yesterday 18 minutes....was awesome

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6289 posts)
Hey, now there's a sexy look!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
LOL scandle, that's some funny stuff! Never met a guy who cared about tanning so much!

was just thinking... maybe I can just use a panty liner and stick it to my crotch to prevent the UV's from getting there!?

Davison MI

Username hidden
(117 posts)
We have vacationed at nudist resorts where some of the male guests were SERIOUSLY into tanning. They didn't want to talk to anyone and spent all of their time dipping in the pool and dedicating calculated minutes exposing first one side of their bodies, then the other. I guess they never realized that the crease under their buttocks never tanned, because every one of them had a white smile there! Some of the guys made sure to tan their cocks evenly, too, shifting things around at need.

Was I staring, you may ask? Yes, but only with the anonymity sunglasses gave me! And I enjoyed the show!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
my tanning salon had a free weekend and i went three days in a row so as to keep my allover tan from fading...all summer i do it outside... but if i did it now id have an innie instead of an outie lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6289 posts)
In Atlanta, if they didn't serve alcohol, there was no restrictions. However, if there was alcohol served, once the panties were off, you couldn't do floorwork (my forte, once upon a time), you couldn't have your feet more than 6" apart, and "no pink"

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9909 posts)
Burlesque while a form of stripping is about the costumes and is usually done in venues that do not allow full nudity. I'm wearing pasties in the picture here which is from a performance. Although it was not a great movie think like the dancing X-tina does in the movie Burlesque...feathers, sequins, crystals.

merkin sets gabykennedy dot com / 10-merkin-sets

replace the dot with a . and get rid of the spaces.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
This right here, is the funniest fucking shit that I've read on SLS in a veryyyyyyyyyyy long time!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16513 posts)
oh and a c-cup covers all the way between the legs and up the ass crack. Some Adult toy stores sell ones that you don't have to use adhesive with. For dancers we pretty much have to use adhesive because if we get caught "flashing" just like in the old days in most places you can be arrested for it.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
in the old days yes that is what a merkin was. Prostitutes would shave their public hair and use one to have "hair" but avoid lice. Then the burlesque dancers started to use them in the 40's so they could "show the kitty" without showing the kitty. These days burlesque dancers do them up like we do pasties with sequins and crystals.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 120   End
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!