Tis the season for tanning! : Swingers Discussion 2126271022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTis the season for tanning!
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 120   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. KD: birdie went your way ;-)

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
PG if you're interested, there are companies that make clothing with a sunblock feature to them. I don't know how well they work, but have been very tempted to buy some. Duluth Trading Company is one that has a variety of styles of women's "work" clothing with that feature.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8899 posts)
thanks Kind. I always am comparing it to a friend of mine, her skin is truly milky white and other then a pole bruise or two now and then pretty flawless. Mine in comparison is not nearly as perfect. My arms are still darker then my body and I haven't tanned in over 2 years lol. But I'm happier with it this way then when its tan.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
pg ill make sure you stick to my pole {snickering}

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
Use it after showering and before drying off....and just make sure your hands are clean before you pole. SHOULD work.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
I will give it a try, but have to be very careful with lotions because of poling. Nothing worse then lotion trying to work its way back out of your skin when your trying to stick to a pole!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
PG, I will send you a recipe for my mom's lotion that she concocted. SHe had ecxema and it keeps her skin clear. I finally started using it last year and since then have been told be several people I have "perfect" skin {even people we mutually know} I put it on daily after my shower before I towel off. It goes on a little greasy feeling, but quickly absorbs.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Thanks doll, but sadly my skin isn't the greatest in spite of all I do to try to make it better, or at least in my opinion. I have the driest skin on earth so it lacks luster, I think on me tanning further dries it out so that I in fact end up looking older. And it doesn't help that I'm always sporting bruises from pole.

We live on a horse farm so trying to keep the sun off my arms and face becomes a full time job!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
PG you look like you have that gorgeous smooth creamy skin women and men love! When I have no tan, I get almost purple blotches, especially when chilly. Just not attractive! I don't do the tanned leather skin dark, but agree with another poster that a little glow for colour is attractive.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
kibbs ill teleport over and smear sunblock all over your naked body so you tan evenly :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6563 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 120   End
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!