Tis the season for tanning! : Swingers Discussion 21262710115
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTis the season for tanning!
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   115 to 120 of 120 
User Details are only visible to members.
I LOVE to dance too, one of my favorite ways to flirt!! Some maybe call if foreplay as well.

I wonder if there was a genius way to cover up my nether regions and not get any tan lines??

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
burlesque is a type of dance. One that you end up mostly naked (I at times dance down to just pasties and merkin so even thong lines would show) and tan lines look like crap. I hate when I see dancers with tan lines on their bodies or worse sunburn. I used to think I looked better with a tan but after our trip to Jamaica 2 years ago and seeing my tanned skin against another dancers lovely white skin changed my mind. Not to mention the damage to the skin. However I did do a tanning bed before I went to Jamaica and went in it nude. I also found I needed to go in the stand up ones to get my sides.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
jas - you have a nice creamy complexion and I wouldn't tan either if I were you! I just know I look sexier with a little bit of bronzed skin. I think it's the spanish in me. I don't like being too tanned though. Just a nice shade of golden.

And I'm confused as to what burlesque has to do with being tanned or not? Thought that was a type of dance?

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I'm a sunblock zealot so I suppose I am a no tan line kind of girl- just a nice even shade of pasty white from top to bottom.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
I used massive amounts of sunblock anytime I'm exposed to sun or uv rays tan lines on a burlesque girl are not pretty...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I'm sure this has probably been talked about, but cannot find a thread for it. I was just wondering if you ladies go for the no tan line look or tan lines? Me personally would rather not have tan lines on the chest, but as for the bottom, I just don't like the idea of those UV rays shining on my nether regions. I'll tan with a thong though. Also wondering what guys thought as well.

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   115 to 120 of 120 
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!