Tis the season for tanning! : Swingers Discussion 21262710102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTis the season for tanning!
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 120   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You gals in Texas and Florida are lucky to have sun to tan in all year! Living in Michigan there's no way to tan outside right now! Brrrrrrr.

The merkin would not help me... Googled it and it's a pubic hair wig!!! That was interesting to read about, but it wouldn't cover the spots I'm looking to cover up. I want my va-jayjay covered, ya know the spot... the soft lips and all (not sure what the biological term is) I don't care about my pubic bone area getting the uv rays

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
I used to tan in my back yard, also nude, but my rottie kept sticking her nose somewhere that made me jump!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I don't like tan lines, on me. I also don't tan, in a tanning bed. When I tan I do it naked, in my back yard. I use a mild sun block and I do it for 15 minutes, each side.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Back when I danced, I used to tan 3-4 time/week, but we had a machine at the club I worked at. I HATE having tan lines, I would even make sure not to get the little white lines under my butt but sitting a certain way while I put on my tanning lotion. Many of the other girls, however would even go so far as to enhance their tanlines by filling the bikini area in with clown white. One lady I worked with didn't even have a tan, but drew on tan lines. lol Nowadays, I'm mostly pale-ish, but a little sun-kissed across the shoulders.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
"Lol hey that gave me a great idea! Maybe I can find a pastie to cover my vagina when I tan! "

that would be called a Merkin. or if you want one more thong like without the side straps it is called a c-cup. Usually held on by adhesive when we are dancing, but for a tanning bed you wouldn't need one. However if you go to a nude beach take sun block for your kitty or it won't be a fun trip!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Or just fold the strings from your thong under the the front "V" and lay it over?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
Lol hey that gave me a great idea! Maybe I can find a pastie to cover my vagina when I tan!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
oh, and i tan nekkid since we are nekkid n jamaica. i dont like tan lines.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
we go to jamaica every april for our anniversary, so i use the stand up tanning booth about 2x a week for 2 months before we go.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2110 posts)
I used to tan just a bit in the winter, since I needed the UV rays, but no more. If I'm white, I'm white. I like the look of a tan, but not at the expense of my skin.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   102 to 111 of 120   End
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!