Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Tis the season for tanning!
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 120   End
User Details are only visible to members.
if it makes you feel better, tigg, it's freakin' 43 here! {Hated it!}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
no nude tanning outside here today ...its 14 degrees in the sun :( and a little breezy

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Oh, I totally agree! And if I felt more comfortable on the beach, I would have at least taken my top off, but I wasn't comfortable there.

I also wasn't the only one with a swimsuit on. Maybe 1/2 to 3/4 of the people were totally nude.

However... public nudity is actually VERY illegal in the state of Hawaii and within the county of Maui especially, so technically, all the people without clothes on Little Beach are breaking the law. And growing up the daughter of a well-respected police officer here on Maui....I have a hard time with disrespecting the law.

Hubby and I just wanted to see what all the hub-bub over Little Beach was all about. People talk about Little Beach like it's practically "Mecca". We were more so just checking "it" out rather than checking out all the people.

In actuality we found the beach:

To have very difficult parking. To get to Little Beach, you have to scale a lava rock hill. There are no bathrooms. The smell of marijuana is *everywhere*. You get a contact-high just sitting there. There are loose dogs hence dog sh*t all over the place.

So...I guess hubby and I *are* more conservative and probably won't go back there, but that's ok. The vast majority of people there were either way younger (and totally stoned) or way older than us anyways.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
I agree, outdoors. At nudist resorts we've observed that usually people are much friendlier and open to conversation right away, while at textile resorts people tend to be more reserved. The few times other guests joined us in the pool wearing swimsuits, they were much less inclined to meet new people than the rest of us were.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
Wearing a suit on a nude beach is like going naked to a regular beach. People are gonna look at you funny, and you will not get the same vibe you would if you had been nude.

Putting your imperfect body out there, like everyone else is doing, you'd be surprised at how much lighter you feel, without the weight of all those barriers you normally carry around. Not the ounces of your bikini, but the momentum of society's expectations.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
@tig - LOL! I kept my bikini on. There were enough naked women prancing about that day.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
wanna.........i bet they thought you looked pretty sharp and pointy

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
I kind of like the look of tan lines. That's what I have. {wink} 15 mins on each side, no sunscreen needed. My Hawaiian genetics luckily let me tan pretty easily. In fact, I have to watch the clock so I don't spend too much time in the sun or I'll get really brown.

*Side Note* - Hubby and I went to Maui's famous "nude beach" on Christmas Day, just to say we did. I had never been there before and hubby had been there about 20 yrs ago when he first moved here. We have NO idea *why* people are so infatuated with that beach. It was dirty, the hippies were waaayyy too 420-friendly and I don't really want to see 70+ yr old nudist men playing paddle ball on the beach with their saggy butts and weenies waggling.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
tannin bed works wonders for me...........must be the olive oil in my greek skin..........never burn just a gloden tan :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
I don't like using spray on: I thin kit makes me smell funny and it can ruin light colored dainties

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 120   End
TOPIC: Tis the season for tanning!