This question is for all the Bi women : Swingers Discussion 219559101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkThis question is for all the Bi women
TOPIC: This question is for all the Bi women
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your man wanted to try playing bi would you agree to it.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Last party we were at a women was doing oral sex to my husband and her husband join ,the both of them were sucking him off ,and when we finally shot his load there both lick him clean ,I was so taken back that my Macho man didn't stop him I think he really enjoy it ,it was very kinky to watch was a first for me ,after I asked him if he was ok with it he just smile and really never said any thing . Hi I m bi why not him

Ronkonkoma NY

Username hidden
(17 posts)
Definitely would encourage him to explore and share in the new sensuality.

However, Hubs is all straight, and guys don't do it for him, so the point is moot.

Millington TN

Username hidden
(238 posts)
Yes in a hot second I would love to see my husband being pleased by another man and it would be a huge turn on for me to see him pleasing another man oraly or by hand no anal though

Akron OH

Username hidden
(153 posts)
I would tell him go alone........have no desire to see that if he wants to experience it go for it but I wont be there,, its a total turn off. But, if he wanted to I would support him in it as I am sure he would support me in anything I wanted to experience even if it was a total turn off to him.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
Absolutely! Just like men love to watch two women... the same can be said for a lot of us women enjoying the scene of 2 masculine guys together. Not over the top.. but not afraid to touch each other or have a lick/suck. We have had a couple of experiences that were very erotic.

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
If Jay wanted to explore bisexuality I would tell him that it is his body and as he does not tell me what to do with mine...I will not tell him what to do with his. However, I do admit to being somewhat of a hypocrite. I know it is not right, but I would not feel comfortable with seeing him fucking or kissing another guy. Now, I fully support everyone's right to love and be loved by whom they choose. I think that homosexuals should have the right to marry, have insurance and inherit just the same as their hetero peers do. But, I would not feel comfortable in seeing my husband doing it. I just would not. I know that is selfish, and he would be free to do it in private as long as he protects himself and me...but thats just how I am.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Of course. I've always been very encouraging to my sexual partners to explore the possibility. Why not?

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(12 posts)
My husband wont but I love watching like when a lady cockold her man them make him EAT it !!

Weirton WV

Username hidden
(31 posts)
I've always wanted to see n expierence hubs in a bi moment. Then we came across this guy, and had a threesome. That night was awesome. Looking forward to seeing n expierencing it again it was hot!!!

Bear DE

Username hidden
(25 posts)
I LOVE watching and helping him do it !

GF

Parsippany NJ

Username hidden
(1198 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 30   End
TOPIC: This question is for all the Bi women