This question is for all the Bi women : Swingers Discussion 219559
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkThis question is for all the Bi women
TOPIC: This question is for all the Bi women
Created by: hump
Original Starting post for this thread:
If your man wanted to try playing bi would you agree to it.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Def divorce

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
MNBikerGiel74 its such a turn on to see and to watch this if my hubby was to do this I would cum instantly

Akron OH
Username hidden
(198 posts)
I have had the pleasure of being with two very manly sexy men who were orally bi with each other and it was amazing and such a turn on. Everyone was equally being pleased. I love it!

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(20 posts)
If my husband wanted to perform oral or receive oral from a guy while I'm there I would have no problem with that its kind of a turn on

Akron OH
Username hidden
(198 posts)
Oh hell no, I would be ready to divorce my husband if I found out that he ever tried or wanted to be with another guy.

Frankford DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I am happily bisexual. Why should women be the only fortunate ones to have the best of both worlds? As women, does bisexuality make us less feminine? Why would it make a man less of a man? Pleasure is pleasure. My motto, if it runs across your mind, say " whoa Nellie" and try it. Don't be in a nursing home thinking why didn't I try that? Go for it guys!!!

Natchez MS
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Last party we were at a women was doing oral sex to my husband and her husband join ,the both of them were sucking him off ,and when we finally shot his load there both lick him clean ,I was so taken back that my Macho man didn't stop him I think he really enjoy it ,it was very kinky to watch was a first for me ,after I asked him if he was ok with it he just smile and really never said any thing . Hi I m bi why not him

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Definitely would encourage him to explore and share in the new sensuality.

However, Hubs is all straight, and guys don't do it for him, so the point is moot.

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Yes in a hot second I would love to see my husband being pleased by another man and it would be a huge turn on for me to see him pleasing another man oraly or by hand no anal though

Akron OH
Username hidden
(198 posts)
I would tell him go alone........have no desire to see that if he wants to experience it go for it but I wont be there,, its a total turn off. But, if he wanted to I would support him in it as I am sure he would support me in anything I wanted to experience even if it was a total turn off to him.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: This question is for all the Bi women