This Dam Unicorn : Swingers Discussion 143115
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkThis Dam Unicorn
TOPIC: This Dam Unicorn
Created by: 4rpleasure
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why thank you! But I am woman enough to know that you are in another caliber my darling. Your lips are to die for omg. Latinas rule heehee

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I (wife) was approached and proposition by a hot single bi-female, in a vanilla club, so she came with us to the hotel after chatting, dancing, flirting."

Well, she isn't crazy!! Look at you, you are fucking smoking!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
As the female of a couple that has in the past had a SF profile. I can tell you the desperation out there is insane.

I recall one note I received from a couple. The woman was determined to arrange a threesome and could I help out? (Apparently SFs are a charity organization of sorts...) She mentioned that it would be soft only, no kissing would be allowed, he was totally out of shape, but could I PLEASE help??? It was obvious to me that her motivation was to "get this over with" and get on with their life. Yikes!!! I suggested, gently, that the lifestyle probably wasn't for them.

Diane

Westminster MA

Username hidden
(81 posts)
Personally, I wish we'd found a few less single females and we weren't even looking ;-)

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
LOL Carrie... yeah really.

I am always surprised by how many couples have a hard time finding single females. We actually have a harder time finding couples we click with. Of all the single gals we have played with though we only met two from this site. The rest we met at clubs (swinger and vanilla) and just out and about.

Windermere FL

Username hidden
(2626 posts)
How about calling them what they are, a single female.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
Well unicorns don't exist, sort of like Santa! There has to be a better name for a single female in the lifestyle. Like an some exotic endangered species that actually exists.

What annoys me more than a couple just looking for a single female is a couple looking for a couple just to have a threesome, since they can't find a unicorn. So your husband can't handle you sucking my husband cock, but my husband is suppose to be gracious enough to let me suck your husband's cock?

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
I think we got pretty lucky in that a unicorn just kind of fell into our laps in all this already. It's not even something that was listed in our profile, but if it was going to happen we were open to it kind of thing. The very first guy we played with was awesome, probably the best we could have picked for our first time. About a week after we had seen him, he IM'ed me asking how I felt about girls and the conversation went from there. Apparently his gf plays and she's really hot on top of it, so when he's been with a girl he thinks she'd be interested in, he sort of shares. lol I've met her once already for lunch and shopping and we talk online all the time. I'd say we have a pretty decent friendship starting, and I go to her place alone for my first real girl stuff in 2 weeks to see how it goes.

San Diego CA

Username hidden
(52 posts)
Thanks for that smile today! ;)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Its funny your interpretation of a unicorn . I must be a golden unicorn . My experience is limited by how open people really are to exploring . If I don't tell them my past all I hear about is how tight my pussy is and everyone is happy , if my history comes up things stop before there started . I have meet couples who don't want to wear condoms for penetration , after I get up and start to get dressed that attitude changes but for me the mood is now ruined and I don't want to play . I feel 90 % of the people on here have closed minds so they will never truly find everything they want . Just my two cents .

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: This Dam Unicorn