Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk The difference of affection between genders
TOPIC: The difference of affection between genders
Created by: funluvin The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
LoL...

Mrs Perm is a very affectionate needy female.

Mr Perm is very not an affectionate needy person.

If he is lovey dovey he wants something or did something.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
What a sweet thread. Bacchus has always been pretty affectionate. He gets more and more so as he matures but a little less in the overt gestures. When we were younger, he much more frequently came up with the unexpected flowers, little gifts out of no where.... Funny thing is we could afford them far less back then. Some of that is my fault. As I get older, my personality is tending to lead more to the practical than it used to be. I was complaining that a certain planting bed in our yard didn't have the best type of sprinkler heads and he came home with the bag from home depot and hell I was all excited he was so thoughtful and remembered what I said. He is so affectionate to me, constantly the little gesture of stoking my hair, a soft kiss on the cheek that we're often asked if we're newlyweds. Of course on the negative side from a lifestyle standpoint, we've often chose not to have repeat performances because of being with couples where the lady was starving for this and expected it from Jim afterward while her partner asked if he could have the TV on, LOL.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh Gina, after all these years you and Michael have this magical connection, this brought tears to my eyes. I have always been the romantic, just loving those special little things that makes us women just melt. Unfortunately, my better half is very lacking on the romantic department, and will admit it, he says he has never been romantic with anyone. He does do those very special things every now and then (except can never send flowers as I am severely allergic to flowers), but those special touches, whispers, words, kisses that I forget he is not the romantic that I desire, but sure that grows with time as well, that has nothing to do with sex at all. It is the connection between the two that grow, although some men take longer than others to get to that point, and I am hoping I see that point out of mine before I am no longer granted the grace of being part of the planet. For what he lacks in the romance department, his heart is the biggest I have ever seen and is a good man.

Thank you for sharing that with us here, you two are very speical (big winks, and kisses to you).

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: The difference of affection between genders