Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk The Eyes have it.
TOPIC: The Eyes have it.
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, I need recommendations for a good, and I mean good eye liner. Not necessarily liquid, b/c I have that, but a good eye liner pencil, black, smooth, goes on easily, long lasting...oh wait, Mr SA will think I'm describing HIM!;

EYE LINER, Mr.SA. Eyeliner. hehehe.;

;

Thanks, ladies.;

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hahaha yeah G, that picture is awesome! Yes. Exfoliation twice a week is good, esp. in the wintertime with the dry air. However, you can for sure exfoliate too much...and then you open yourself up for bacteria and acne. I use a cleanser with benzoil peroxide, my skin loves it..but it will make your skin very dry if you do not moisturize and use over 2.5%.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Mac doesn't work for me. My eyeliner is liquid, and it's by Eve Pearl. Never smudges and comes off easily. I don't know how people do pencil.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
OMG, Gina! Love the picture! LOL!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9282 posts)
Adari, you are so refreshing! :) MAC seems to work well for me, doesn't smear and I can get it off easily with makeup remover, without "scrubbing," which at my age I do not need to do.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
My favorite eye liner is Loreal. Loreal is my most used "over the counter" brand of makeup, most of what I use is from either Sephora or Ulta. I used to use liquid eye liner, which makes sharper lines. I now prefer a cream style liner which I can smudge to give a smokier look. MAC makes a great product, I love their cream eye shadows as well.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
A regular cheap black pencil will create beautiful thick clean lines if you heat it with a lighter and then let it cool. Seriously though, let it cool so you don't melt your face off. That's not a good look for anyone. :P

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I'd much rather shop online than go to a Mall. Thanks ladies, looks like MAC for my Christmas stocking this year:)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
It is. My sister is a make up artist. Going shopping with her, is outrageus fun. Through her, I met quite a few interesting people.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
I have bought MAC online too, but it's always fun to go in the stores play with new colors every now then too! I forgot about a midnight blue eyeliner by Bobbi Brown I love!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Mac! Buy it online. Also, look into Eve Pearl or Bobby Brown. Don't buy cheap make up.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: The Eyes have it.