That Scary Second Mammogram : Swingers Discussion 2113091031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkThat Scary Second Mammogram
TOPIC: That Scary Second Mammogram
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
User Details are only visible to members.
I've been called back so often I now wait and ask for them to read it while I wait. It's always been a wonky nodule. I hate having to do a repeat, it means squishing that boob even more than the first time. My doctor says I have tea titties, which is his way of saying I drink Ice Tea so much the caffeine causes nodules. Only in Texas....

wishing you the best Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Gina- put me in club of women who ALWAYS needed a repeat visit. The wait is awful and I'm sorry you're going through it. After three consecutive years of needing follow up films and ultrasounds, my oncologist ordered yearly MRIs instead. I'm young but have a family history of early estrogen fed tumors.

And damn, I'm past due for that MRI.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4048 posts)
None of us are logical about our breasts. I've had to do several repeat mammos along with fine needle biopsies; all normal.

I know this is easier said than done, but "try" not to over stress. In most cases it's normal. It's also normal for our minds to go nuts until we find out.

I'm sending positive thoughts that all is good.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I can't tell you how many mammograms I have had. Almost every time I go to have one I get called in for a second. I have also had a biopsy after which I had to have a mammogram every three months. They have never found anything but calcium deposits.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
None of us "likes" to go have our boobs smashed. I went a few weeks ago. Now, I've gotten a call back for a second look plus a sonogram. Of course, that's a scary phone call. And logically, I KNOW it's probably okay, that most women end up being called for a second one, etc. I am not very logical about my breasts. It was a bit scary. The word "nodule" sounds a bit sci fi to me too. And the report stated that I did not have dense breasts (good to know they're intelligent breasts!). So, as I did on FB, I asked for stories. Reassurance. Camaraderie. Help. And that's what I'm asking again here. Thanks. Share. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 35 of 35 
TOPIC: That Scary Second Mammogram