That Scary Second Mammogram : Swingers Discussion 211309
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkThat Scary Second Mammogram
TOPIC: That Scary Second Mammogram
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
None of us "likes" to go have our boobs smashed. I went a few weeks ago. Now, I've gotten a call back for a second look plus a sonogram. Of course, that's a scary phone call. And logically, I KNOW it's probably okay, that most women end up being called for a second one, etc. I am not very logical about my breasts. It was a bit scary. The word "nodule" sounds a bit sci fi to me too. And the report stated that I did not have dense breasts (good to know they're intelligent breasts!). So, as I did on FB, I asked for stories. Reassurance. Camaraderie. Help. And that's what I'm asking again here. Thanks. Share. Gina
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you Gina

Norwich NY

Username hidden
(27 posts)
{snicker, snicker} how apropos!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
thank you Ms Kibbles! It says Gemini The Twins on the front:)

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7146 posts)
Mrs. Sexus, off-topic, I know....but that's a HOT pic!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
Jenny, that's quite amazing. Loved reading your post.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7146 posts)
Gina, I was 25 when I found my lump, there was no family history although a year after I finished treatment my paternal Aunt was diagnosed. That was 17 years ago. I had a very aggressive type of cancer and had a lumpectomy with chemo and radiation treatments. At the time my son was 2. My Dr's said the chemo would cause me to be infertile. Well 8 months after my last chemo treatment I was pregnant with our second son. Then 5 years later I was pregnant with our daughter. My hubby had a vasectomy when she was 4 months old. I now continue to have yearly mammogram and monthly self exams, with a few scares along the way. I have 2 very different sized breasts but that is part of the uniqueness of me. Dr's don't always know everything and it is a good thing they are keeping an eye on it, early detection saves lives. Jenny

Norwich NY

Username hidden
(27 posts)
Mrs. Sexus, I know what you mean about the whole bitchy thing! I think we all get little twinges every now and then, it's human nature, but acting on it just escalates things and just feeds the "monster". I doubt seriously if I'd ever be envied, and I try to be very amiable. It just doesn't benefit anyone to get catty, so I try not to let it go there.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
Thanks, and I agree that we girls need to stick together! I find it fascinating when women are so competitive and bitchy to each other. I do not see other women as a "threat" nor do I feel intimidated by females who are younger, older, prettier, thinner, fitter, sexier, more "successful", able to leap tall buildings, able to do the splits on top of my husband, etc.

I like friends who aren't afraid to tell it like it is, and be honest with me. I also appreciate women who are supportive of each other.

There are several of you in here who know that that is exactly what you are to me, as well as encouraging.

Hugs and smooches and all that. G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7146 posts)
Mrs. Sexus, We girls gotta stick together!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10047 posts)
Kibbles, Doc and the technicians say my breasts are not dense, so we'll see. I tend to agree that they are quite intelligent breasts at times:)

No periods, had hysterectomy in 1994. But yes, hormones still play an active part in my life, as my one little remaining ovary keeps thinking it can, thinking it can.

I've had friends who died of breast cancer, and some birth familiy members who've fought it. I do take it seriously. I often joke about things that scare the hell out of me.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7146 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 35   End
TOPIC: That Scary Second Mammogram