Texting : Swingers Discussion 2095561019
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTexting
TOPIC: Texting
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   19 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think this really depends on things like trust and communication. We do know friends who've ultimately split over the level of non trust after there was "secret texting." That's the key. If you can maintain texts with the knowledge that any text may openly be shared with each other, then I'd say you have no problem. In other words, don't text anything you wouldn't want your spouse or the other person's spouse to read.

Personally, my husband is free to text anyone he wants to, and so am I. I'll even say, "why don't you give So and So a text, she'd love a compliment from you." Which of course means that we have a pretty open communication level. Even so, there is especially one gentleman I text with, and sometimes I read them to Mr Sexus, and sometimes I don't. He really doesn't care about texting or not, and if it's something he'll get a kick out of, or will be used as fantasy play between us, then yeah. Neither of us would have any reason to "check out" each others' chat history or text history, etc., but if we were so inclined, there would be no problem with reading each others' stuff.

I don't know why you personally have issues with it, that's up to you, whether or not you've been hurt in the past with trust issues, etc. You may feel you trust your spouse but not the other women who are texting. That is something you need to talk about.

Issues in swinging will pop up here and there, and some will surprise you. I can tell you honestly that if they are not addressed with openness and honest communication, those issues will not just go away, but will increase and possibly become resentments. We've seen it happen.

It also has something to do with the type of relationship you want to have with swing partners. Do you want friendships? Sex only? Do you only play in seperate rooms? Etc. All effect levels of trust. So, you are in this together with your spouse for fun and enjoyment. Talk to him.

Good luck, and hope things get worked out on this subject. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
So I'm interested in hearing what your thoughts are on texting and sexting the opposite sex partner of couples. Woman texting another couple's Man and vice versa. I have had real issue with this. It makes me feel pursued and makes me uncomfortable with feeling like a woman is pursuing my man outside of our designated playtime. When we tried texting other couples in the lifestyle they all pretty much told us they have no rules for texting. Anything goes! A woman wanted to text my husband and I said alright. I was secure with our relationship. It backfired on me big time!

So I'm curious what you all feel and think about it! Why are you okay with it and have no rules, and why are some people (like myself) not okay with it?

Gig Harbor WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   19 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: Texting