Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Texting
TOPIC: Texting
Created by: kayned99
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I'm interested in hearing what your thoughts are on texting and sexting the opposite sex partner of couples. Woman texting another couple's Man and vice versa. I have had real issue with this. It makes me feel pursued and makes me uncomfortable with feeling like a woman is pursuing my man outside of our designated playtime. When we tried texting other couples in the lifestyle they all pretty much told us they have no rules for texting. Anything goes! A woman wanted to text my husband and I said alright. I was secure with our relationship. It backfired on me big time!

So I'm curious what you all feel and think about it! Why are you okay with it and have no rules, and why are some people (like myself) not okay with it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We both text both halves of couples we know and have become friends with. It seems the couples we've met have become friends outside of the bedroom too. So texting is mostly day to day stuff, confirming dates, places, talking about life and not sexting.

On the other hand, I love when the female half texts the Mr fun flirty things especially about an upcoming evening.

We also tell/read/show each other what we send and receive.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
Hubby is not a fan of texting himself. To him it is a chore. Me, I have mixed feelings about it.

I have a few rules about texting and I make it pretty clear up front. However, the other person does not always believe me when I say I am not really a texter.

First, when you text me your are really texting both of us. Even if I am the one responding to you, my hubby can read ever single text sent and received. I am surprised how many guys will ask me to keep it between the two of us. Then are upset when they find out that I shared it with my hubby. One guy got upset and said, "I thought you were going to keep it to yourself?" I replied, "Since I told you hubby can see any text on my phone at any time, I figured it was implied. Besides, I figured you just didn't want your wife to know you wanted to cheat on her."

Second, If we aren't going to meet, we are not going to keep texting. I am not going to waste my time texting someone who is just looking to jack off. I have texted/sexted with a few guys that it was obviously not going to go very much further. I started writing a rather nice series of texts to 'build it up' and then stopped suddenly. Of course, they texted "why did you stop?" I answered honestly, "Texting/sexting is not that much fun if one is always writing and never receiving. If you want to come to completion, make a time to meet us and then you won't have to wait for the next text". One guy accused me of being a dick tease because of it. I told him I am ready and willing as long as he can actually come over. I asked him to pick a time for this very week to meet. Any day any time. He said he couldn't. His wife isn't really ready to swing. Ah ha!

Third, I like to text when it is convenient to me. I had one start sending texts around 6:30 in the morning and 10:45 at night and all during day. Seriously over doing it. Then most of the texts were "ask me anything you want?" My response once was, 'you sent a text and woke me up at 6:30 in the morning, my question to you is, what the hell for?'

When I like the texts, is when the other person is flirting to build up the whatever you want to call it before we meet and after we meet to tell me what we did that they really liked.

I think there has to be a balance and many just do not have the ability to balance their need to text.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Wife and I both love texting other couple when we first meet. After awhile it does get old but helps us learn more about them. First and formost its about friendship for us not just sex. we share communications daily about what was said which can pay off in the bedroom later.

I have one lady i text good morning to every morning changing it up a little. We never text more than 20 words a day yet she says she looks forward to it and i better not forget her lol.

its not for everyone but we enjoy it.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I, personally, find sexting to be very boring. If a couple tried doing that with me, I would lose interest, in them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18001 posts)
Liz and I both enjoy flirty texting with other couples.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1435 posts)
We have found that texting with the other couple can be really fun. I text the guy and hubby texts the woman and sometimes it can get pretty heated. LOL

For us...the texting works best when both couples are all on the same page and know and respect each others boundaries.

I hope you guys can work this out. No one should have that *weird feeling in the pit of their stomach*. Talk it out.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Good to know

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
doing housework on a sunday afternoon is so much more fun with some flirty texting going on ;)

hubby and i don't mind terms of endearment such as sweetie or the like during texting or during meets.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
Welcome the the forum "Funcouplefor2"

I do use some of those terms when texting the female of a couple but once again, I fully expect that the husband is reading every text so I would not do that unless he was ok with it. The flip side also means that you should only use those terms if your spouse is aware and is ok with it. Talk about it BEFORE you do it. lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12137 posts)
We have each done the texting thing with couples that we have talked to. But I have a question about something. I'm good with flirty comments and things to build anticipation, but I agree when texts are being hidden or someone is causing ripples in the relationship then it's just plain trashy. What are your thoughts on using affectionate names like baby, babe, sweetie, beautiful, etc. with others even if you don't with your spouse.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Texting