Temptu Airbrush Foundation : Swingers Discussion 199916
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTemptu Airbrush Foundation
TOPIC: Temptu Airbrush Foundation
Created by: lost_j1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey hey.....has any of y'all tried or do you use airbrush foundation? I was watching an infomercial of this....and it had my ass sold hahaha. Quite inexpensive and it looks like it works great. Does anyone have experience with this type of foundation...does it look as good as it looks on tv...is it easy to use?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
lets all get some...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
It is not! Next week I am ordering it myself I think.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
LMAO. Kip would have grunted. Said "OK baby. What ever you want" and rolled over and went back to sleep.

I may have to order that when I get back from Vegas. The trial is not a bad deal.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2927 posts)
It does, right? I was watching it at like 4am.....hit Jay with an elbow and was like omg I'm totally buying this! He said "is the house on fire?" No. "is one of the kids bleeding?" No. "you mean you fucking woke me up to tell me that you are fucking buying some bullshit make up shit?"

Guys just don't get it lol

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have been looking at trying it. I have moderate to severe rosecea and have a hard time finding something to cover without looking "cakey". This stuff looks awesome.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2927 posts)
Hey hey.....has any of y'all tried or do you use airbrush foundation? I was watching an infomercial of this....and it had my ass sold hahaha. Quite inexpensive and it looks like it works great. Does anyone have experience with this type of foundation...does it look as good as it looks on tv...is it easy to use?

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Temptu Airbrush Foundation