Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts : Swingers Discussion 2100281021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTattoo placement on guys, thoughts
TOPIC: Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Dood, what did you decide? Tramp stamp? Tushy tatt? A seemingly unique arm band, or soon to be overgrown with hair chest tatt? Sorry, couldn't help it...

Seriously though, FWIW, mine is located on my upper back, below the neckline. So, it won't show in public unless I want it to.

Let us know when you come to closure.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(7571 posts)
Shelly - nice, I'd agree on the lady tat placements...

Kinda - I'm starting to lean towards the upper back (maybe just one in the center, below the neck line) or back of the biceps both sides. Still not counting out the calves.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I like tats on specific areas on guys and I do not like them on certain areas.

Yes: Biceps/arms. Back of neck is okay if its cute. Chest is nice too.

No: Lower back. Shoulders, stomach. I find those to be feminine areas.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thanks for the input Kind - guess I'll just wing it! LOL

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Kind...Good thoughts. To me it's kinda like a haircut IMHO. If it looks ok to everyone else, I'll be happy with it!

Because they are there (wherever) it will bring them up in conversation and the meaning can be explored. As far as looking at them as a reminder....we'll don't need any tattoos for that! I've got the attorney bills to remind me of that! LOL

If they were symbolic of my children I might want them more visible so I could be reminded, but otherwise, I just kinda want them.

Another thought was a homage, I was going to be to get the same tat my dad has on his forearm, but it's kinda just a big giant blue blotch now so don't know if I'd even be able to figure it out without asking him.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Ladies

OK - so, I've gotten it in my head that I may want to get a couple of tattoos. Bucket list items if you will. I don't have any currently. I've identified a couple of symbols that are indicative of my current state - Freedom and Transformation.

Question is this, assuming you like tattoos on guys, where is the most attractive place for them? These will be a couple of symbols about 4". One round, one square.

Suggestions I've had are front, upper chest each side, shoulder blades on back, back of arms, back of calves(I'm told my calves are well defined) or perhaps just one of the two center below the collar on back or even stacked centered.

Thoughts, opinions, other suggestions?

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts