Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts
TOPIC: Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
IB20, I think you should go to the nearest bar. Bring your lotion and that big ol' puppy dog/big ol' galoot look with you ;-) I'll bet you can find a nice young lady to lube your sore. ...Bring lots of money to buy drinks, too.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8735 posts)
Yes, true. But I'm still part of the great unwashed! LOL

Although I've had to wash this thing a number of times since yesterday. And due to the placement - it's a real pain to get to for both wash and lotion. I didn't think that part through...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Congrats on the new ink IB20! You've graduated from the ranks of the great unmarked!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8735 posts)
Update - I walked by the shop yesterday, did a stop and about face...he had the art from a few weeks ago. We got it sized up and agreed on the price...I went to eat lunch and had a couple glasses (tall ones) of liquid courage while he got the transfer together.

He said being a "virgin" I did excellent, keep the back tight, didn't flinch, didn't cringe, didn't cry....It felt kinda like a hot knife on the outline, the fill-in was not nearly as bad. I applaud the people with large and multiple inks - that was not fun, but I feel accomplished!

It's done, it's dark and I like it! Center of back, below the collar line.

Pics are hopefully in process(come-on SLS, don't fail me now!) I'll share later.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Was supposed to go tomorrow to get more done for myself, miscommunication with the TA. Most of mine I've drawn myself. All are thoroughly symbolic. I like the communication starters of tattoos and the exploration and explainations.

I love Mister's ink. He has four: biceps, and inner forearms and I cozy up to the lion and shield he has on one bicep. He will eventually get our dog inked on one of his calves (he has really great calves), since that's where the dog usually leans anyway:)

First one was on my back left shoulder and it has the most meaning. Others include sentimental ones on one leg, then more symbolic ones on the other leg that will eventually be filled in even more, and snake down just a bit. I can hide them all. And one small one near my right collar bone. Yes, I'm hooked, but I do want that option of not showing them if/when I don't want/need to.

I have no script, yet, but the notes on the treble staff on my back spell out one word. I want to get the spanish word Sobreviviente inked on my leg soon.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
No decision yet...leaning toward the upper center back below the neck line Ala BT

Pecs and biceps aren't quite there, although I can leave them for later additions!

Thanks and some of the tats mentioned sound exquisite!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Wow, is most of his back covered?

When I'm done with mine, my right leg will be *vined* to the top of my foot ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
I have a total of approximately 5 hours (almost 5) on my body, they're all unique and were drawn by me. The artist that did my reverse stamp tramp (which will eventually snake down to my right leg) finished it, I have it stenciled, it's sitting in my file at the studio, and all that I can remember is the pain of the needle over my pelvic bone! ack...

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
If your biceps are large and are nicely defined, get it on your bicep. Ditto for pecs, if it's nicely defined and protruding, I find it very attractive over the heart. I also find it hot on the sides (Lats to the waist). Please no stamp tramps, not front, not back. No belly button or over the belly button tats, very feminine in my opinion.

Hubby has two tats, both very meaningful for him, one over his hip (about 3"), one over his bicep, both unique.

I need to get off the pot and finish mine, the artist finished it years ago. My tattoo artist estimated it at 8 hours of tattooing. Which means at least 4 sessions. And a couple of grand ;).

Maybe this winter...

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
hubby's is on his bicep.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts