Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts : Swingers Discussion 210028
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTattoo placement on guys, thoughts
TOPIC: Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts
Created by: itsbeen20yrs
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ladies

OK - so, I've gotten it in my head that I may want to get a couple of tattoos. Bucket list items if you will. I don't have any currently. I've identified a couple of symbols that are indicative of my current state - Freedom and Transformation.

Question is this, assuming you like tattoos on guys, where is the most attractive place for them? These will be a couple of symbols about 4". One round, one square.

Suggestions I've had are front, upper chest each side, shoulder blades on back, back of arms, back of calves(I'm told my calves are well defined) or perhaps just one of the two center below the collar on back or even stacked centered.

Thoughts, opinions, other suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I really love hearing the stories of the ones you have to ask, "what does that one mean?" or "tell me about that one." ------------------------ Other than just wanting one that conveyed my current journey and the permanent nature of the tattoo, I think you hit the other reason I wanted one. As a good conversation starter.

New photo just showed up...and BTW - does my ass make these boxer/briefs look fat? LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
:) thank you!

I think I like the idea of wearing my art on my skin. No one can take that away from you, or smash your paintings, or sell your stuff, or you have to leave it behind. The first tattoo rose out of that. The ones now are just stories of "me."

While I think decorative tattoos are beautiful and I understand them, I really love hearing the stories of the ones you have to ask, "what does that one mean?" or "tell me about that one."

I love people's stories. I am a total people watcher, and am always intrigued by and interested in why people are who they are, and why they do what they do. (I really need to finish my sociology degree this next year)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7500 posts)
Gina has the perfect skin for tattoos, she's smooth, without any blemishes, no freckles, just beautiful.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Sweat won't hurt it. Might be a bit itchier, but just take a good shower and you'll be fine. I love it. Love the whole Transformation idea. nicely done.

I posted about tats in another site and remembered what my ex said about them. He didn't want anything to mess up his already perfect body. And no, he wasn't kidding or trying to be funny. Ha.

Maybe that's a reason I love them. I know I Don't have a perfect body. but boy does it love being "messed" with, er, up.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7500 posts)
Kind...Hell no! I'm still having nightmares from the burning pain of this one....lol.

Actually I have been thinking about the fact that it does lend itself to adding on to it...just not yet! Gotta let this one heal and start to get itchy.

I loved the last sentence of the "Care and feeding of your new tattoo" guide...Do not do any physical activity or exercise that might make you sweat....LOL - guess I might need a touch-up in a few weeks 'cuz no tattoo is gonna make me stop the gym for a week or two, that takes a bum cankle! LOL (I should have done this the day after I sprained my ankle...doah!

Thanks on the kudos, I like it!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
IB20~

Beautiful ink doll. Looks really good!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
Hey now, some of you been creeping on me...I didn't even know it was approved.

All - No it's not a secret! it's the Adinkra Tribe of Western Africa's symbol for "Transformation". In honor of the whole divorce, fitness, new life, freedom and doing things for myself attitude.

I had it on my dresser for about a month and finally decided I could live with it! LOL

Itsbeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Good looking tatt, IB20. Hoping you did well at the bar.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8580 posts)
Go look, it's there :).

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Congrats 20, I just saw the tat, nice. What is it if, it isn't a secret? it looks interesting.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: Tattoo placement on guys, thoughts