Talking to Doc about Birth Control : Swingers Discussion 2203921021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTalking to Doc about Birth Control
TOPIC: Talking to Doc about Birth Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
You misunderstood!!! We definitely plan on using condoms as well as another oral birth control. My insurance won't do a hysterectomy for me since I'm only 35 and there's nothing wrong with me. And surgery is just isnt appealing. I planned on asking for an IUD if I get the nerve up to ask!!!

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Personally, if I didn't want anymore kids, I would get myself fixed also. Since most people use BC wrong, at one point or another, I wouldn't trust non surgical BC.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Bonis, you are probably aware that there a lot of different kinds of birth control. Most of them work for that purpose if used properly, but few of them provide a barrier for sexually transmitted infections. Simply not being at risk of getting pregnant with men other than your husband will not assure you of avoiding the diseases they may bring along.

There are many products available over the counter. If you are dead set on getting birth control pills from your primary doc, you don't have to tell her why you want them. They can help regulate menstrual periods, too, and sometimes have an effect on PMS. On the other hand, if you want your doctor to be a partner with you in your health care, be completely honest with her now so that you can be comfortable going to her with any related problems in the future.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
So, Mr B is v-sectioned, but eventually we will progress to full swap and i want to be EXTREMELY sure I won't get pregnant. So, logically, I need birth control.

My doctor knows that the Mr is sterile, should I just openly say "hey, we're swingers (grr baby, very grr!), let's pop some BC!" or what?!

Anyone else out in SLS Land been there, done that?! My doctor is a younger lady, so I'm not really sure how she'd take it!

Millington TN
Username hidden
(238 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Talking to Doc about Birth Control