Talking Dirty : Swingers Discussion 51666
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkTalking Dirty
TOPIC: Talking Dirty
Created by: TripleThreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good class, that's enough for today ;)

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
I'm going to have to spank you now erica. Look what you started, bad girl bad. Now get those damn running shoes on, I'll hold the tits from behind instead of wearing leg weights.

I'll punch my husband dead in the face if he calls me a derogatory term. He can call me stupid when I fuck up, or call me fat when my pants won't zip up but im no ones slut/whore/cunt/bitch. I understand what you meant Erica, I'm the dominant one in our relationship and not so much the name calling but just being completely taken you feel not so much controlled, this is a hard one to explain. Yeah im stopping here.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
lol.. the second def.. didn't show up..

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
3 entries found for submissive. sub·mis·sive ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sb-msv) adj. Inclined or willing to submit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sub·missive·ly adv. sub·missive·ness n.

[Download Now or Buy the Book] Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: sub·mis·sive Pronunciation: s&b-'mis-iv Function: adjective : characterized by tendencies to yield to the will or authority of others <the patient had a submissive personality with strong parental attachments> —sub·mis·sive·ness noun

Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

submissive

adj 1: inclined or willing to submit to orders or wishes of others or showing such inclination; "submissive servants"; "a submissive reply"; "replacing troublemakers with more submissive people" [ant: domineering] 2: willing to submit without resistance to authority; deferent 3: abjectly submissive; characteristic of a slave or servant; "slavish devotion to her job ruled her life"; "a slavish yes-man to the party bosses"- S.H.Adams; "she has become submissive and subservient" [syn: slavish, subservient]

4 entries found for submit. sub·mit ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sb-mt) v. sub·mit·ted, sub·mit·ting, sub·mits v. tr. 1.To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another. 2.To subject to a condition or process. 3.To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another. See Synonyms at propose. 4.To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.

v. intr. 1.To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another. See Synonyms at yield. 2.To allow oneself to be subjected to something.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
sub·mis·sive ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sb-msv) adj. Inclined or willing to submit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sub·missive·ly adv. sub·missive·ness n.

[Download Now or Buy the Book] Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Main Entry: sub·mis·sive Pronunciation: s&b-'mis-iv Function: adjective : characterized by tendencies to yield to the will or authority of others <the patient had a submissive personality with strong parental attachments> —sub·mis·sive·ness noun

Source: Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2002 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

submissive

adj 1: inclined or willing to submit to orders or wishes of others or showing such inclination; "submissive servants"; "a submissive reply"; "replacing troublemakers with more submissive people" [ant: domineering] 2: willing to submit without resistance to authority; deferent 3: abjectly submissive; characteristic of a slave or servant; "slavish devotion to her job ruled her life"; "a slavish yes-man to the party bosses"- S.H.Adams; "she has become submissive and subservient" [syn: slavish, subservient]

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Mariana, it may be cause I look at the entire definition by scrolling

sub·mit ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sb-mt) v. sub·mit·ted, sub·mit·ting, sub·mits v. tr. To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another. To subject to a condition or process. To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another. See Synonyms at propose. To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.

v. intr. To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another. See Synonyms at yield. To allow oneself to be subjected to something.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I am not applying to any situation.. Simply stated..

Dictionary . com and websters dictionary have 2 completely different definitons of the same 2 words...

So its a matter of your dictionary of reference in this case ...

In my case I do not live the bdsm lifestyle. We have fun with it sometimes.. I have given dominance and some have taken it, but if i didn't like it I would have stopped it. So its always me being open enough to allow someone that power over me.If its a respectful person whom your willing engaging in contact with they wouldn't go out of your boundaries.

Unless they are committing a criminal act I do not see how your not willing to be dominated..

Even if the partner is so dominant you feel no choice.. if it wasn't something you wanted, I do not see anyone actually doing it... You have to be willing to be dominated for someone to successfully dominate a person.

Trying to get it..lol...

~ Mrs

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Taken from dictionary dot com. My son uses it for school so I have it saved under his favorites.

sub·mis·sive - Inclined or willing to submit sub·mit - To allow oneself to be subjected to something.

I still see the words "willing" and "to allow" and IMO that implies that I willingly or allow control to be given, not taken. Guess I am submissive to submit.

Control is still given, not taken in my playground. Just my opinion and my Master's as well, with no twisting of words or meanings between the two of us.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
See Poly.. dictionaries are not a very good tool either... Websters it what is used in schools. Dictionary . com is something else...

the definations do not match...

So noone can expect anyone to know what dictionary you refer words from.. explanations are almost always mandatory in communication...

words have more than one meaning.. and those meaning mean different thing to every reader....

~ mrs

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
from websters dictionary submission : n. the act os submitting/ the state of being willing to submit/ something offered for concideration

submissive: willing to submit, humbly obedient

submit :v.t. to cause to undergo/ to offer oneself of ones own free will, to submit oneself to an ordeal/ to offer concideration, examination, a descision ect.

dominance : the quality of being dominant

dominant: controlling , ruling/ most noticeable/ commanding by possition

dominate: to exert authority over, control / to tower above / to have a possition that commands

now if you do not willing submit to your controller isn't it criminal......

~ Mrs

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Talking Dirty