Sybian for Sale ~contact me for more information ~ located in Connecticut : Swingers Discussion 220593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSybian for Sale ~contact me for more information ~ located in Connecticut
TOPIC: Sybian for Sale ~contact me for more information ~ located in Connecticut
Created by: sugarcookie4you
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is one serious vibrator. Sure it looks like a saddle, but you've never had a ride like this!

...satiates Whenever you want pleasure and for as long as you desire, Sybian is there.

...substitutes When you choose not to have a partner or when a partner is unavailable, Sybian is the answer -- without risk. Unlike any other sexual device you may have seen, Sybian approximates the male form. It is mountable and can continue stimulation indefinitely.

...enhances Sybian is the most sophisticated, permanent sexual aid available. It provides varied stimulation and maximum pleasure. Couples can use it as a prelude to intercourse or as an extension of their lovemaking.

...relaxes You will be refreshed and relaxed as Sybian's vibrating, massaging movement reduces and relieves tension.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
How much $$$$$$$$$$ can u ship it ???

Weirton WV
Username hidden
(32 posts)
I'd love to get one - but not paying the full price. Message me if you're really serious.

Parrish FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
After you sell it, if you're jonesing for another ride, just drop us a note and use ours :-D

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
This is one serious vibrator. Sure it looks like a saddle, but you've never had a ride like this!

...satiates Whenever you want pleasure and for as long as you desire, Sybian is there.

...substitutes When you choose not to have a partner or when a partner is unavailable, Sybian is the answer -- without risk. Unlike any other sexual device you may have seen, Sybian approximates the male form. It is mountable and can continue stimulation indefinitely.

...enhances Sybian is the most sophisticated, permanent sexual aid available. It provides varied stimulation and maximum pleasure. Couples can use it as a prelude to intercourse or as an extension of their lovemaking.

...relaxes You will be refreshed and relaxed as Sybian's vibrating, massaging movement reduces and relieves tension.

Enfield CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Sybian for Sale ~contact me for more information ~ located in Connecticut