Surgery : Swingers Discussion 53852
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkSurgery
TOPIC: Surgery
Created by: coupleforyou101 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Whoo Hoo to the Zippers!!! You certainly are blessed to be here today. Your scars are definately from the war you fought! May you stay blessed!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I TOO HAVE A ZIPPER LIKE FEMAND, I HAD THREE SURGERYS FOR COLON CANCER, I JUST HAD MY SECOND TEST AND,I'M CANCER FREE. I CAME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS NOW IS THAT I AM ALIVE. IF PEOPLE CAN'T SEE PASTED YOUR SCARS AND, SEE YOU THEY ARE NOT WORTH KNOWING.....GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HEALTH

Chester WV
Username hidden
(164 posts)
I have a scar from an appendectomy and gall bladder removed. Its straight up the center of my belly. I call it my zipper. Its part of me. I used to be extremely self-concious of it, but a girl said once at a club, and in a very humorous way..........."girl, once they see those titties, they aint gonna see that silly little scar!" LOL She was right..........no one ever asked about it or said anything. All the guys actually liked to stroke it cause its sensetive. Believe it or not, its actually sexy now!!! And If I think it, it will be! LOL

So it is said, so it is done. Just accept that it is part of who you are. You are who you are because of all the things you have experienced. Without it, you may not be that wonderful person you are today!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
She didn't mention utopia at the time, I believe I was alot younger than 15 because we were at the beach and I wouldn't go play with the other kids because I was self conscious. Sad isn't it.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
If it really bothers you, it might be worthwhile to see if a plastic surgeon or a dermatologist can do anything to improve the scarring. Or consider tattoos. I think I may get a vine on my tummy tuck scar.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
Couple, it may be because both Mr & Mrs have them, but in our opinions scars are no big deal. Most people in our general age-range are going to have them and whether they're puckered or long or noticeable or prevalent, it doesn't detract from the overall sexiness of the person and in many cases (in our opinions) can actually enhance it. I almost tend to wear mine like a badge of honor - like, "look what I lived through and I'm still here to talk about it!"

I can't say to not let it bother you because that's one of those easier-said-than-done things. But from our perspective, scars are a non-issue

Kansas City MO
Username hidden
(184 posts)
With us, if there is a connection there the scar doesn't matter. We've been there and done that before and there is no difference to us whatsoever.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9005 posts)
My mom said it's sad the way life works. When you're young you spend so much time being self conscious covering yourself up when you're the only one who really cares about your flaws and then when you're old fat and wrinkly you're the only one at the beach in a bikini because by then you've realized "who gives a fuck" and can enjoy yourself. She said that to me when I was like 15 and I absorbed it. I went to a relatively small company boat party (15 total). There were like 7 of us girls none obese or ugly. What a sight we were. One faked her period so she wouldn't have to wear a bathing suit, the skinny one was so prudish that she wouldn't go under water because her makeup would come off, I had to beg my guest to get in the water with me because she had gained 5 pounds, so we were the only three that would go in. I was the shortest fattest girl there and I was the only one running up the stairs jumping off the roof having a good time but I was still trying to cover up once I was done. Imagine the fun you could have if you really didn't care what others thought of you, I know a lot of ppl who say they don't (me included), imagine how different you'd live your life if there were no social pressures.

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
my scars aren't so big, a emergency C-section cut wide, 2 tubal ligation attempts( one succeeded), and various mole removals. I got over the anxiety over the c section scar. its part of me, and a noble thing.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
I had a tummy tuck and breast lift, and have some significant scars. I was very self conscious for a while and at first I'd tell anyone I was going to bed with that I had scars, thinking they would be shocked. After a while, I realized that it isn't a big deal to most men and I seldom think about it any more. However, I do tend to wear things that cover the scar even in places where I might otherwise go naked. I'd be a lot more self conscious about a scar that wasn't covered by a bikini; by the time anybody sees mine we're about to get rather intimate.

Based on my own experience, I'd say just forget about it and don't mention it to partners in advance. If you see them staring at it, tell them what it's from and move on. Very few men will have a problem, and those who are turned off will just not come back.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Surgery